part 25

Your POV
It's a matter of time until they know the truth. But, what I need to do now is focus on the fight. Stephen look toward me an nodded. I nodded back as I saw a portal open. It was Thanos. I closed my mouth try not to make any voice. "Thanos..."

Time skip the talk and everything.
(I'm very sorry but I forgot what they said to each other and I don't want to rewind what gonna happen again)

"And who will stop me?"

"We will..." Strange said as he stood up. Thanos is confused. "We?" Then a huge metal block was rain down to him,  it was Tony. "That's the signal everybody!" "That should make us some time. Then a Purple mist was around the dust and Thanos just used the Power stone and now he switch to the reality Stone.

All of the stones just come toward Tony. "Tony!!" Then his feet was attack by Drax,  you quickly take a lot of metal and twist the edge to make it sharp and aim at him but he manage to used the Reality Stone to change this into dust. "Man this guy have no chill!" Then from the sky Tony shot his bomb (what was it call again?) Then quill take this chance to go behind him and attach a bomb. "Boom!" He flip him off as he get away with Strange portal. The bomb explode so you take this Appurtinity to take your sword and attack him while he still can't see.

"Boo bitch!" You attack him from the left and attack him from different way then with Peter you both attack him both until Peter was cacth by the throat by Thanos. You quickly teleport behind him and use all your streght to attack him from behind but he catch it. "Oh come on!!" You used your metal power to make a metal thread from your glove to restrain his arm.

Then Tony throw a metal electricity on the gaulet to make him unable to move for a few second. Then Stephen take this Chace to use his magic and a red line come out on hid hand. "Quill!!" Then Quill throw another metal object on his right hand to restrain the other hand. "O got this Raiki!" Peter Web his hand but his streght is still powerfully so Stephen portal Mantis on top of Thanos head. "Ugh!! He is very strong!"

You used you power to make a few more restrain on both his hand. You then help to take off the gaulet but it still quite difficult. "Peter a little hep please!?" Peter then move to your place to change couse you know what gonna happen next. Quill then come toward Thanos face to face. "Where Gamora?"

"My Gamora..." He said as if it sound like a whisper. "No shit man!" He said this time getting more impatient. "Where's Gamora!?" "I have too..."

"No... TELL ME YOU DIDN'T!!??" Quill getting more angrier. Then Nabula out of nowhere pop out. "Quill.. He and Gamora go to get the soul Stone..he come back with the soul Stone..but Gamora didn't." She said with a sad face. You get to him and restrain him from attacking him. "QUILL CHILL THE F DOWN!!" "HE FUCKING DID IT!!" you restraining him but he punch you by accident by his elbow. "Guys the gaulet is out!!" At the same time the gaulet was out and throw somewhere near you and that time Quill punch Thanos in the face multiple time.

"AARAGGGHH IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!" THE Thanos snap out he knock out Mantis by using is head and throw away Tony and Peter away. He was about to use his gaulet when he notice it wasn't in his hand anymore. He look everywhere when he notice the gaulet was in front of you. "Looking for this..." You smirk as you put the gaulet. "You should understand me... I did this because I want to make the universe stay.. And never turn out like my old planet..you should understand because youone of the earth mightiest protector..."

"Thanos your wrong.. What ever we did.. Everything will always be the same.. Some might stay and some go.. And there nothing we can do.." He grip his hand. "No your wrong... You can change it.. Give me the gaulet and we can help the universe.." What he said is true.. But this wasn't the way..

"Raiki!? Don't hear what he said!!" Tony said. You then relies what Thanos Saud us right. "Thanos.. Your right.." He smile as he getting closer.

"Raiki!?" Tony said he was about to get up. "But your wrong.. There is more then one way.. All we need to do is find that way!!" You said as the Stone on the gaulet glow. "I know Thanos.. It must be hard.. But all we can do is to find a way and there is more than one way then to wipe half of the universe!" Thanos then trying to punch you and you easily take his punch with your hand and you use the gaulet to kill it as all of the four Stone glow.

The blow was powerfully that it probably wipe Thanos. He is defeated.

You then almost fall on your knee because almost use all of your power. But, Tony catch you. "Nice work Raiki.. This is why you are pepper best friend.." He said you laugh sarcastic. "Where Quill.." Quill then come out wounded by the blow. "He fucking kill his damn daughter..." Quill then fall and sit down same as Drax and Mantis. "Gamora.. Is a nice woman..." Drax said. Mantis hold Quill shoulder. "He feel sad.. And all of us sad.."

"Oh my god Quill you girlfriend is not dead you know.." Quill eye then widen as he stood up and almost stumble to you. "What do you mean she's not dead.." You tilt your head. "Yeah let's go to earth first then I tell you why.. Also we need to go to earth ASAP!" You stood up as everyone was here. "How are we going to earth fast exactly?" Everyone then look at you who still using the gaulet. "Uh.. Guys I don't even know how to use this thing?"

"Easy peasy think hard where you want to go and make sure not somewhere else you want to go.." You look at Stephen. "Yeah right easy peasy lemon squeezy.." Then you closed you eye and the Space Stone then glow. You open your eye to see the blue portal like Thanos have open. "Okay.. This is eas-" Then a weird tentacle come out of it. "OH MY GOD CLOSED IT RAIKI!!" Peter screamed as the tentacle come waving his huge tentacle everywhere.

You think hard to closed it. It was closed. "Okay we might want to use the ship or use Stephen portal.."

"Ship.. And then the space Stone portal to portal us the fuck out.." Quill said. All of them seem to agreed. All of them get inside the ship when you out from that place which is like a wreck. You on space again and the huge Portal was open. "Are you sure this will bring us to earth?"

"I'm positive.. Ish.." Everyone was buckling they seat. "Get ready people. We're going to help our planet.. And bring the good news also Raiki make sure to tell me about Gamora ASAP.." You rolled your eyes and nodded. The ship get inside the Portland and Dissapear.