part 26

In Wakanda
Wanda get away from h r position of protecting Vision and now vision is being attack. "Clint! How many arrow do you have!?" He respond j the ear piece. "Around one hundred fifty left!" He said  as a another explosion happen. "Clint,  Evelyn and Wanda go catch up with vision we handle this!"

"Roger that!" She go to the Forest with Clint and Wanda together. While the other was fighting the alien. The number is quickly increasing rapidly. "Steve there no end of this thing!!" Bucky said as he shot more of them. Then on the Conner of Steve eye he saw Bruce fighting the big Rocky dude and win but he is getting out number by the aliens.

"Steve!! The Barrier broke!!"  Steve look forward and saw the blue barrier is gone. The alien without resisting they run forward to fight. Bruce know the ground because out number by the alien on top of him like being attack by ant. Then a sound Thunder can he heard. The alien that was out number Bruce gone and lightning was everywhere. Then on a block of an eye,  Thor was here.

"Bring me.. THANOS!!" Bruce know the back laughing saying "AHAHAHA YOU GUYS ARE SO SCREW NOW!" Behind him is a tree and a raccoon. We fight next to each other while the raccoon was fighting with Bucky.  "Steven.." "Thor.." He panting because of fighting none stop.

"I see you copy my beard.." he shrug. "Also this is my friend tree.." He pointed at the small tree as he killed all of the alien. "I am Groot!" His voice is quite high pitched. "I'm Steve Roger.." Steve said while putting his hand on his chest. 

Bucky was fighting more aliens with a..  Racoon. "AHAHAHA DIE DIE DIE!!" he then look at Bucky hand weirdly.  Then more alien begin to circle all of them. Bucky pick up Rocket and spin with him while both of them shot the alien. "how much for the Gun?"  Rocket ask. "not for Sale..." then Rocket ask again. "okay how much for the arm?" Bucky look at him and then go away. "oh.. i'm going to get that arm.."

Then on Bucky mind his girlfriend Evelyn spoke "Bucky i know what you thinking don't you dare!!" Bucky sigh. "Okay doll chill.." 

Tony POV

"Damn it Raiki this is the third time you almost got us kill please do it right!!" i said to Raiki as Quill dodge an asteroid. "Okay I'm sorry–" Then the ship went the other side and You almost fall but Peter caught you. "Are you okay Raiki?" You nodded.

"Ok let me try again for the last time.. If not we need to fly faster.." "That's a bad idea.." Said Nebula. You think hard about earth and anything that remind you of them. Then you remember about your best friend.. And everyone. Without you know your already near Wakanda.

"We did it Quill we need to help them now!" You look outside to see aliens to be floating and Everyone is fighting them. Down there you saw a glimpse of Thor. "GUYS I SAW THOR AND.. is that Bruce with Hulkbuster? " Tony go to the window and saw Bruce with a fuck up Hulk buster.

"Damn it!  FRIDAY Send them the part of Hulk Buster fast!" Tony Suit appear and everyone is ready for the fight. "Quill find a place to land the Ship me and Tony can handle this!" He look at you as if you crazy. "Kid what the fuck do you think you are the captain!? You can't fly!?  Plus it like 100 feet right now-" You smirk and the door open.you jump off the ship with Quill sigh.

You can fly because why? It because your suit is made of metal and so you can just float yourself. "Get ready Smol were going to do the epic landing.." Tony said in your earpiece. "Don't need to remind me coca cola can!" Then you landed in the epic land. "Sorry for the waiting guys! I bring back Suvinere!" You wink at Bruce. You turn your back to see some of the alien who Thanos children saw the Galley at your hand.

"WE WILL AVENGE OUR FATHER!! " you sigh. "Your dad is a great person but a guy who made bad decision.." Your about to fight them when you feel a sting pain on your arm where the gaulet is. Tony hold your shoulder, "what's wrong?" You shake your head but the pain starting to get even more hurt. You groan, "Raiki I think you need to rest it probably because you fight Thanos before.. T'Challa take care of her please.."

You groan. "Tony no I'm fine.." You suddenly almost stumble behind but T'Challa catch you. "Tony's right you need some rest..." You shake this stinging pain on your body. But,  you remember that Wanda will try to destroy the Mind stone. "Oh shit.." You then get out of T'Challa grasp and run toward the forest.

"Raiki!?" You run and you scream inside your mind trying to find your best friend. EVELYN!? EVE PLEASE CAN YOU HEAR ME!?  you run fast toward the forest only to bump into Clint. "Raiki!? Oh my god your okay!?" You nodded. "Have you see Wanda!? Vision or Eve!?" You shake his head. Then a voice come inside your head.

Raiki?  Your eye widen. Eve where are you we need to stop Wanda before she destroy the mind stone!  Does that mean we win!? Yes we did.. Then you can hear a high pitch screamed of joy. "Well I guess we can cut the search short.." You grab Clint and run toward the screamed. There is Evelyn acting like a fangirl.

"We did it Smol!!! WE DID IT!!" You laugh and nodded. "OMG IS THAT THE GAULET YOU WEARING!?" You nodded. And she squished you even harder. "Lyn.. Vision.. And Wanda?" "Oh right.. Let's go I think I can hear they thought nearby." You nodded.

You arrive where Wanda and Vision is. You stop her before she did it and tell everyone what happen. Everyone fight until all of the aliens retreat. "THE ENEMY HAVE RETREAT!! WE HAVE WON!!" screamed T'Challa. You hump of joy,  Natasha and Bruce almost kill you by tackling you.

"Okay everyone you guys are invites to my wedding.." Everyone cheer of joy echo through the the country. Shari was there to and wounded who make T'Challa freak out course he is the older brother. I did. It.. I stop the from vanishing.. You tried to hold back the few tears that almost got out of your eye.

"Raiki.. You promise to tell me about Gamora remember?" Quill said crossing his hand behind his back. "Wait what happen to Gamora quill?" Rocket ask who make Quill,  Draw and Mantis sadder. "Quill what happened  to her?" Quill didn't answer. "I'm am groot?"

"Son of Quill what happen to the green lady?" You almost laugh at Thor sentence. "Ask her.." Everyone eye then landed on you. Oh boy.

Author
Would you look at that!? Infinity war!? FINISH!!  Btw the next one will be the Avengers will confess they love to you but in a scenario sence. The Avengers is:

Steve Roger
Stephen Strange
Sam Wilson
T'Challa Udaku
Thor Odison
Loki

And other that I forget.. I'm so sorry.. But I only choose who don't have a Ralentionship with anyone so yeah.. They single.. I will add them if there is anyone that is missing.. I'm so sorry..