part 20

A couple days ago Thor, Loki and Bruce went missing, and you tried everything to find him.. But nothing happen as if he was out from earth. "Damn it..." You sigh as you lay your head down on the chair. It was Night Time and you are very tired after 3 days fueling Coffee. Suddenly someone come inside the lab. "Yo smol.. Aren't you gonna go to sleep?" It was Tony who was wearing clothe quite Fancy. "What about you?" I said fired back his question. You were about to take your coffee when Tony snacks it away. "Raiki.. Please.. You need some sleep.." He said then lifting you up bridal style.

"TONY PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN!!" You were struggling in his arm but he still doesn't let go. As time past your eyelid is getting heavy. "Let... Me... Go..." You then accidentally fall down asleep on his arm. "Yo Tony what the hell you doing?" Sam ask course he was wide awake. "Oh.. She been in her lab trying to find where Bruce is.." Sam sigh. "We should tell her Tony..." Tony keep quite. "Like what?  Tell her that Bruce, Thor and Loki went missing because they were missing in space?"

"We can't hide everything from her.. She will know eventually.." Tony then bring you inside your room and put you down. "Sorry.. We can't tell you yet.." Tony stood up and get out of the room.

"Raiki... Raiki... Raiki.."  You woke up in an empty room where everything was white. You then follow the voice. Then someone was standing right in front of you and his hair was jet black hair and a familiar green armor. "Loki?" You reach your hand for him but he then turned around. "Raiki... You need to defeat him..." "Defeat who-" Suddenly you wake up inside your own room and it was morning. "Good morning sleepy head.." You see in front of your door is your best friend,  Evelyn.

"Hi.. Where everyone?" "Sam was in the kitchen eating Tony when on a run around the park.." You nodded. Then suddenly you can feel the Avengers Tower Shaking. "What the fuck!?" You both looked at each other and nodded. "Suit Up Raiki.." You then pick up your twin sword and your want as you walk out of the room you press the button and your full suit with your hacking glove was on you. "Come on we have to hurry up.." Then suddenly Evelyn stop her step. "Eve!?  We don't have much time the city is under attack!!" She the pointed at the window and you saw a giant Ring was coming down from the sky. "Oh shit.. It the day..." You both nodded. This time no more playing around.

You then quickly run outside and already hear a huge explosion on the other side of the city. "Shit.. Eve go tell T'Challa and other I'm gonna check what there.." Before you can go Evelyn grab your wrist. "Be safe.." You smirk. "You too!" You then sprint to the other side of the cities. When you there you saw Bruce and two unfamiliar face. "Bruce!!" Bruce turn around and he was happy to see you. You run and hug him. "Where have you been buddy!?  We can't fine you at all!?" The  your eye was widen to see a huge guy with a scheme on his hand. "Of shit.. Why didn't that guy have a nose?" You pointed at the other guy. "Seriously?  We being attack by alien and you thinking why isn't he have a nose?" Answer the guy who wear like a wizard and have a red cloak on him. You Regornise him.

He was Dr Strange. "Hi.. Mister weird guy with a wizard dress..." You said sassyly but also polite. "Wow.. Hahaha look like Smol is being a little sassy in front of the wizard.." Tony chuckle. "Quite an arrogant word coming from a  weakling.." You then look at Jim with a serious face. "Haha.. Well you just have time wait.. Whem we have the hulk..." Then Bruce step ahead and he was about to turn into a green giant rage monster but no. He try it but nothing happen. "Come on you embaresing me in front of the wizard.." Tony whisper at Bruce.

"Well.. Look like the Hulk is abscess for today.. So let just get to the point..." You then only  your battle stand as you take out your sword. "Let the Party begin!!" You, Tony and Strange then charge toward him to fight.

You are ready to IGNITE.