part 9-biggest fight

It wasn't what you expected. Bucky was very Drunk and you decided to wear a twin shirt just like Evelyn. When Bucky was super drunk he thought you were Evelyn and kissed you. That wasn't the bad part,  the bad part is when she saw you were kissing Bucky. She starting to attack you.

"Evelyn!! It not what you think happen!?" She doesn't listen and then she make an isicle that is so sharp that can kill you just by looking. She aimed it at you. You manage to Dodge the attack but a little cut was near your arm.

You didn't want to use your power to hurt her so restrain from using your element power. You grab your sword and cut the isicle in half. It only make her more piss. The whole team is trying yo calm her down. "Eve!! Calm down please it wasn't what it look like!! Bucky was drunk!!"

"FUCK OFF NAT!! I TRUST YOU Y/N!!  YOU BETRAY ME!! WHY!?" She have a tear on her eye. It hurts you to see her like this. Then without a warning Tony scream. "RAIKI WANT OUT!!" around more then ten isicle was heading your way. At that time Steve shield you from some of the isicle from hitting you.

"MOVE STEVE!! THIS IS MY PROBLEM WITH RAIKI!!" She can't hold her temper anymore she then stomp on the floor and everyone leg was stuck on the thin ice. Not able to walk,  you able to jump before she make it but the ice under you become sharp and make you bleed a little.

Thank god Bruce and the other is out.

"E-eve.. You need to calm down a little.  You know I won't never do thi-" You were cut of with a really hard slap on your face. She's don't want to listen alright..   "Why y/n. Why did you do that.. I trusted you.." You see a pain her eyes while the other have a question full face. "Wait I though RAIKI was her name not y/n?" Steve ask.

"Eve you know I never do this I would never.." You tried to move. "Yeah right.. No wonder your parent doesn't like you.." Her word is like a bunch of knife just stab you right on the heart.

"This is why no one like you Raiki.. You always betray everyone.. You keep making trouble.. And weak.." You don't have to tell me that.. I already know that.. But her word about your parent is making your temper a little bit angry.

"So.. I already know that.." You drink making her temper even more rises. "Eve!! Stop it wasn't her fault at all!! She was right Bucky was super drunk!!  She doesn't did anything bad!! She won't never betray you!!" Steve try to calm her down but of course when she was angry she world never listen.

"Yeah right.. It was the same when you take someone beloved guy.. This is why they doesn't loved you.." That it's. You shaped,  flame starting to perform around your hand. It was  so hot that the ice in the room melted into water. You used the other hand to control water on your hand and make a spike.

You tried to attack Evelyn because your mind become numb. When you realise the water spike hit her right on her shoulder you don't say anything but a cold expression. She begin to cough blood. You never thought it was that bad. "OH GOD EVE!! I'M SO SORRY!!" you tried to approach it but interupted with Steve shielding her and the same as Bucky.

Of course.. Everything she said.. Was right, I never should be here. I'm just a trash that never should exist.. Im sorry  Evelyn.. You right.. You deserved everything and I deserved the bad..

Tony saw the sad expression and you begin to cry. "Hey hey.. Raiki look at me.." He tried to get near you hut your power when over board and your wind power then fling him to the wall making him unconscious. "Tony!!" You relies what you did and get to the window and fly away.

Next day.
Evelyn POV
I wake up with a bright light shining and a man with a brown hair looking at me. It was Bucky. He hug me when I wake up. "Ugh.. Buc what happen?" They all have a very worried face except for Tony,  he have this Angry face. Then I remember the last night,  Bucky accidently kiss Raiki and I starting to attack her without hearing her out.

"Where Raiki?" They face become sadder. "Bucky I'm sorry I dint mean to went on a rampage like that.." I try not to cry but a few tears slip my eyes. Bucky hug me and said that he forgive me.

Tony have his hand crossed and a piss off face. "Tony where is Raiki? I need to talk to her.." He doesn't answer. "Tony answer her please.. She doesn't mean any of those thing last night to happe-"

"Shut up cap.." He is clearly piss off. "Why you ask? And guess what I already talk to Furry before and he said Raiki quit. She fucking quit!" He walk out of the room. I wake up and start to chase him. "Tony wait!! What do you mean she quit!?" I hold his wrist making him stop running.

"When I said she quit.. She fucking quit!! She quit becoming an Avengers because of what you said!" Suddenly the memory of what I said flew back. Oh fuck!! What have I done!!  "Tony!! You must know where she is right?!  Please I need to see her!?" He didn't answer and walk away.