part 31

Reader POV

"I love you.." My mouth was open wide because of what he just said. "Uh.." He look at me sweetly and here I am  stiff at that bare spot blushing like a red tomato. You guys must been wondering what just happen. Well it begin 10 hours ago. Me, Evelyn,  Pepper, Wanda and Nat was very busy on her wedding. Well basically they were busy. They were busy putting the make up  getting ready, well pepper is the one who busy the most.

"Raiki can you pass me one of the brush?" The make up artist is basically one of the expert one. You basically snap your finger and the brush was on his hand. "Raiki why aren't you getting ready?" You shrug. You on your phone playing phone. "Chill pep.. I will finish wearing it in a sippy.." The door open of Loki with a comb and other think you will find in the salon. "Nonsense!! Raiki you will becoming with me and you will be looking like an absolute princess in less then 4 hours!!"

"I.. What?" "LADY'S GRAB HER!" suddenly Natasha and Evelyn sprint toward you and tackle you to the ground. "NO!!" you basically being drag around being kill in every heels after four hour of hell, You finish "now that wasn't so hard am I right?" You can't fucking breath and the heels are killing you. "Uh.. Yeah.. Sure what time?"

Natasha look at her watch. "Oh dear! The time for the party is like 2 more hours.. Well now it's our time.. Let's go guys.." You sit down on the chair while they take around two hours to finish.

Time skip in the Wedding
"Woah.. This wedding is so... Fancy.." You look around and there is an ice sculpture of pepper and Tony. Caviar and basically... Is that Gordon Ramsay!? You look around and damn right it was the famous chef. "Tony go all out on the wedding. You go to the main spot. " Do you.. Anthony Stark take Pepper Pot as your wife?"

"I do.. "

"Do you Pepper pot take Anthony Stark as your husband?"

There were a tear coming down on her eye. "Yes yes I do! We're married!"

Pepper shake her head and smile. The pope look at him with a confused face.
"You may kiss the bride...."

Damn pepper didn't waste any second and literally grab Tony collar and kiss him. "Woah.. Wonder when I will get married.." You clap your hand and same goes as everyone in the Hall.

"That's my Science Bro!!!" Bruce scream. Suddenly Groot. Yes he didn't go back just yet. He come toward them both and handed Pepper a banquet of flower. She take it,  she look at everyone. You don't really take an interest on the flower catching so you went toward Stephen and he was drinking.

"Already starting to drink Doctor?" He smirk and wink. "Hahaha.. Well did you enjoy the drink?"

"Raiki watch out!!!" You look at your back to see the flower was throw toward you. You catch it but stumble behind. "Woah!" You were catch by Stephen. You literally on his hand and he was blushing like crazy. "Uh.. Thank mister wizard.. Are you okay? Your so red?" You touch his cheek but he brush your hand away. "I think I need to grab some drink.. I'll be right back!"

You look at him confused. "Hey Raiki! Someone want to meet you at the corridor!" Evelyn look at you with a hug smile on her face. "Okay cool.. Who is it?" She smirk. "It a special.. Just go there!" You went toward the balcony where the moon can be seen and all the other star can be seen. It a very beautiful scenery.suddenly the person that actually want to meet you was behind you. "It's a beautiful view isn't it?" He was speaking directly at your ear.

You twitch because of his hot breath that was near your ear. "Hey.. So what do you want to meet me for?" He give you a drink. "I.. Just want to say.. I love you.."

Sam Wilson
"Sam.." He look toward you quite happy. You smile and hug him. "Geez I love you too buddy.." He laugh and hug you back. "So.. Do you have anyone to dance with?" You shake your head. "Well since your my boy friend now.. I guess your my cancer then.." He hold your hand and when you went inside everyone was cheering. "That My girl! Finally the two of you are together!"