Meme

Stephen Strange/Mister Necklace Wizard
"Hey y/n what is up dog?" You spit your drink out of shock. "*cough* I'm sorry what?" He look even more confused. "What is up dog?"

"That?" You pointed at the dog floating on the ceiling. "No.. I mean what is up dog?"

"Oh.. Nothing what's up with you?" You wink and left the room. It took Stephen a few second before he relies the dog was floating on the ceiling. "Y/N WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE DOG!?"

Steve Roger/Capsicle
"Y/n why is everyone keep saying 'ddaaammmn Steve back at it again!' To me?" You stop your drinking a coffee at the moment. He was wearing his suit. "Uhh.. Don't  know hun.. " He get out of the room and message Peter.

Y/n:  Peter I swear to Slender man you have to teach Steve what is meme!

Peter:  Got it my meme friend!

Sam
"HEY Y/n check this out.. " He was holding his laughter. You look at his phone seeing he was planing Pokemon Go. "Realy?  That game is a total history.. " He was chuckle like an idiot. "No look at this!" He show you what a plant type Pokemon on top of Tony.

"AHAHAA!!SCERN SHOT THIS!" you both like shit for the whole day seeing a damn Pokemon who look like a total shit on top of Tony head.

T'Challa
"Y/n where is Peter?" You look at him confused. "Actually I was looking for Shuri have you seen Her?" He shake his head. The relixmzation hit you. "Wait.. Don't tell me.. " You scoff. "They are at they Meme mission again.. "

"Yeah but it kinda hard to find them bot-" Suddenly Peter crash into the mirror hearing a loud thud. You look at these mirror. "Ahh.. No need I think I found him.. " T'Challa sigh. "It the YEET Mission again.. "

"Hi miss y/n!" Peter said through the glass. "Wait what floor is this?" He look at you confused. "It the 150 floor why-Oh god!!" Both of you went out to safe Peter and Shuri from swinging to each building in Wakanda.

Thor/Mjol Mjol
You were walking in the park with Thor just enjoying the view and the view of leaf falling to the ground. Then you heard someone whisper against someone ear saying. "Wow Is That Thor girlfriend I heard she was super useless.. Probably More useless then Thor.. " They chuckle. "Say that again... "

They look at you and Thor. "Like I said.. He is useless.. " That time Thor was angry as fuck. "Y/n Hold my umbrella.. " You smirk thinking of the meme. "I got it bro.. " Suddenly Thor was holding back tear. "What?"

"Sun Flower that Umbrella is my MJlonir.. Your worthy.. " He sniff. "I'm so proud.. " Meanwhile in the base. Bruce sneeze pretty loud. "Woah you okay bud?" He sniff. "Yeah I think someone is trying to take my place in Thor awesome friend.. " Tony look at him confused. "You mean Your place in Thor awesome friend?" He shrug.

Loki
"Y/n what does 4q mean?" You choke on your drink. "Um.. What!?"

You look at his phone saw an unknown number. Probably a Loki hater. "Well honey it mean fuck you.. Just text him back 4q2..if he text you back I tell you who it is and where he is so you can stab him.. " He smirk. "Got it.. He said fight me.."

Loki chuckle. "Hahaha tell me who this is.. "

"Cool it a guy wearing a hoodie in Queen Street and with his friend trying to prank you.. His name is Michele.. "

"Where the hell is my knife?" You throw him his knife and he just catch it. "Thank you love.. " He kissed your forehead. "That is probably a bad idea.." He just walk away then realization hit you. "Ahh.. I just relies that penguin swim 514 meter below the ocean depth.. Deeper then a blue whale.. How fantastic.. "

Suddenly deadpool appeared, "why the hell does that thought even get to you?" You shrug. "It just came okay? It's like how I though the grass was licking my leg when I touch it.." He laughed out loud. You looks back at you phone- "HOLD THE FUCK UP WHO IS THAT RED CONDOM GUY!?"