Part 13

"Shall I have this dance M'lady?" You heard someone ask,  you turn around to see a total stranger asking to be dancing with you, but he is kinda familiar. Wait.. Wasn't this guy the one who helped black Panther when he came back from the dead!! Oh shit should I say yes!? Or no!? Plus!!  I forgot his name!!

Your face are just brightly smiling while in the inside you are screaming thinking should you go with him or not. "Uh.. I actually already have a partner. I promised him I will be dancing with him first!" You are desperately tried to get out of this situation. Like,  really don't want to dance.

You look around and found Sam heading your way. "Oh.. Look at that my partner is here! Goodbye!" You walk carefully to Sam and rap your arm around his arm. "Sam.. Help me buddy and just dance with me please.." You whisper. He hear it and have this weird ass grin on his face.

T'Challa was also heading your way the same as Tony. "Smol you okay? You are panicking.." Of course your best friend will know. "Sorry Tony but she said she's gonna dance with me for tonight.." T'Challa look at him and Sam was making  a face like telling. 'You-mad-bro-?'

"Okay excuse us I think we will be going no-" "Raiki!" You look around and saw Shuri was waving at you. "Sorry but i think I need to borrow her." Shuri hold your wrist and leave a confuses Sam and Laughing T'Challa.

She was dragging you until you were inside your room. "Holy crap that was close! Oh thank god you come for the rescue Shuri!" She giggle. "Your welcome Raiki.. You should be thankful I got your message from your glove.." Yes you were wearing your awesome ass glove that can hack into anything and message someone.

Like Sombra from Overwatch.

"So... Why didn't you dance with anyone yet?" You look at her with a weird look. "Well.. I not really uses to socialize.." She look at you and she was holding her laughter.  "So.. Basically you have a problem.." You nodded. "Well okay I have to go before Mother come and looking after me.. Take care!" She waved at you as she was floating the door.

You sigh and take off your shoes. You flop yourself on bed and groan when you relies you haven't change yet. This clothe can kill someone some time. You were in a middle of changing you are wearing a clothe that were quite big and the end of the shirt almost reach your knees.

You were scratching a little because of your stiff body. "Geez today is tiring.. Bet everyone still on the Hall.. Well it a beat idea to want some horror movie!" You flop down and starting to roll yourself in a burrito and open a movie. You search for some horror movie when  you saw something call 'Candy Man' "huh.. An oldy.. Oh well might as well wacht it.."

It take you only for some minutes when the movie when from meh!  To HOLLY SHIT!!  WHAT THE FUCK!!??

you are I'm the middle of the movie when the jumps care came you scream at the top of your lungs.

T'Challa POV
I have missed my chance to dance with her i was just walking around with out knowing what I do when I accidently walk in front of her room. I raised my head to see Sam also in front of me. "What are you doing here?" He look at me. "Well what are you doing here?" I shrug.

Then suddenly I hear a high picht scream coming from Raiki room. We both look at each other. "Raiki!? Are you okay!?" I ask through the door but i only hear  a sob. I look at Sam and both nodded knowing what to do. I kick her door and ready for battle.

"WHERE IS IT!!" Sam scream as he saw Raiki was wrapping herself with a blanket. I come next to her. "Hey Raiki what wrong?" And then i heard another high picht scream but it was coming from the TV.  Oh.. She was watching the Horror movie. "Seriously?" Sam ask she look at him and laugh a little. "Well can I join?"

Wait what the heck did I just said?

"Oh well you can.. Sam wanna join?" Sam only nodded. We both,  I mean three of us look at horror movie marathon when she fell asleep on my arm.

Normal POV
You fell asleep right at T'Challa arm while Sa.  Put his arm around you protective and put a blanket at you. Without you knowing all three of you fall right inside your room. When suddenly your door was open revealing Tony sneaking in and take a couple of picture.

"Well might as well draw on they face.." Tony took out a pen and draw something on your face. "Wait.. We need  a little bit of something.." He then put something on your head. He then take a picture without a flash on and quietly.

The next morning
You are still asleep on top of T'Challa and Sam next to you. T'Challa was the one to wake up first when he saw you with stuff that you have. He blushing way deeper than tomato. He then tapping Sam face carefully not to wake you up. "NGH.. Good morning.." He run his eye open when he saw you and the thing his face was the same as T'Challa deep red.

He take around five hundred of them try not to wake you up. T'Challa take a deep breath and then lift you up. The cover when down your half body revealing you don't wear any pant and making them blushing harder.  In they kind they are thinking. 'I'M TELLING MY SELF TO CONTROL MY SELF DON'T BE SO PERVERTING!!  OMG!! '

T'Challa then slowly put you on bed and take a picture on you. You were wake up by sound of Kachick you then almost wake up making T'Challa and Sam panic and leave the room quickly.

"Sheesh what time is it?" You look at the clock and see it was morning so you wake up don't remember a shit from yesterday, you go to the Bathroom and saw you have a draw of whiskey and a cat ear on you. You clearly know who it might be. Tony Stank. "TTTTTTOOOOOONNNNNNYYYYYYY!!!"

Let just said Hulk wasn't as scary as you were that day.