part 30

It was a week after the Thanos accident. You, Evelyn and Pepper in a shopping mall. Well Evelyn was very famous so everyone was keep asking her picture and sign. Some of them have guts to flirt with her.. Wait until they know who her boyfriend is.

While you.. Well you quite secretive about your identity.. You keep wearing a mask when a reporter was around. "OH MY GOD!! It the famous Avengers and MISS PEPPER!! PLEASE SHAKE MY HAND!!" They push you out of the way for the fangirl and fanboy to come closer. "Geez.. Such a Pai in the ass.."

"Raiki are you okay?" Pepper help you get up when you hear one of them saying shit about you. "Who is that?" He whisper to one of his friend. "Dunno probably an ugly bitch.." They both laugh Evelyn and Pepper obviously quite angry but seriously you have to hold them from ruined they reputation.

"Pep.. Don't it not worth it.." She sigh and went to a store which sell a bunch of dress. Why? Course you need a new dress.. Your closet I'd basically full of pant no skirt. "So I really need to pick a dress?" Pepper groan "Raiki you save a whole galaxy from a purple grape guy whatever his name is.. But you can't wear a dress?" You shrug absolutely give zero fuck.

"Well.. Fine I wear a dress since you want it so much.. Also it your wedding.." She smile as both of them went on a frenzy.. Seriously they went through different aile looking for a dress fitting for you. You went inside the changing room for hundred of time.

"What about this red colour one?" You shake your head. "Blue?" You shrug. "Okay.. What about gray?"

"Ah.. I don't know...  Let me see which one is beautiful and don't a how to much skin.." You look around until you see a beautiful blue colour dress. "Can I have this one?"

"Hey it beautiful!!" Evelyn say

"Hey it beautiful!!" Evelyn say. Well it decided that your wearing this one. "Hey what next?" They both eye spark in excitement. Shit.. They drag you around the mall and in this one store they buy so much that you have to hold the pile of clothe and it hurt your back when you got back home.

"Guys.. Let's watch a movie can we?"

"Sure what Movie?" You look at your phone when you see a movie call 'Avengers' "what about this one?" She look at it and nodded. "Wait what about our cloth and shoes?" You type a phone and call happy. "Hey happy can you come and puck up our stuff we wAnt to watch a movie?" [Sure.. I come in five minute.. I'm not that far..] "Okay.. Thank Happy!"

"Well Happy gonna pick our stuff.." Pepper look at the Movie and kinda weird out. "Wow.. They make a movie out of you guys.." You laugh. "Yeah.. That weird.. Plus the movie is really good." You go outside and damn Happy was shock at the amount of shopping bag on them. "Wow.. Can't wait for the big day huh?" You nodded and sigh. He take all the bag when your phone ring. It was Clint, calling. You pick it uP to hear Clinton scream at your ear. "Raiki!! I heard you have a real name.. Tell me your name.." You laugh. "Why?"

"It for a friend.." You laugh. "Okay it
Y/n Robertson.. So are you gonna tell me who your friends is?" You can hear a loud crash and boom and also someone screaming HULK IS BACK!! you sigh. "Clint.. I'm in the mall and watching some movie so.. Please handle it and make sure he doesn't t destroy MY LAB.." You hung up.

"Who's that?" You sigh and make a low gesture with your hand. "Clint? What happen?" You shrug. "The boys make some trouble.. Meh I guess Wanda can handle it though.." You walk back inside a mall and buy a fruit smoothies. You buy some popcorn and damn the movie is almost accurate.

Time skip!
Pepper look quite confused by why the actor look almost the same as everyone in the Avengers. "Hey Raiki.. Is it me or.. Robert Downey Junior Look like Tony?" You shrug. "Don't know pep.. Probably just coincidence.." That is not coincidence.. I mean even Stan Lee know that shit..

It was time to go back to the Tower and when we just one step out of the mall. Paparazzi was around us. They keep pushing me aside just trying to talk to Evelyn and Pepper. "Mrs Pots I hear that you and your fiance Anthony Stark is going to be married and only ViP in the world can come is that true!?" She just keep quite people keep pushing trying to get an answer. Then there this guy that was a jerk suddenly say "IS IT TRUE THAT STARK HAS BEEN MAKING WEAPON AGAIN!?" you shake your head and look at that guy offended.

"Excuse me mister.. Sorry everyone five meter away from us please.." They didn't listen instead they eye were keep looking at Pepper and Evelyn. "Miss Harp I have a question too.. Is it true that you and Bucky Barnes were both Teammates in HYDRA!?" you can't take it anymore and move toward the people and make a hand movement for them to stop. "You fucker better stop or I will personally answer that in a bad way.." Oh they ignored you alright.

"Okay mister fucker reporter.. First of the fuck off Anthony Stark OR should we call TONY STARK did not make a weapon.. Second of all my best friend here never.. Ever! Work for HYDRA VEN ONCE! SO STOP SPENDING RUMORS IF YOU DON'T KNOW THEY TRUTH OR NOT!".

One of the reporter just push you aside trying to get a better view and ask themself. You already very angry. " Hey!! Do you even listen to what I say!?" They don't listen alright. You use your metal power to lift all of the equipment for the interview and crush them together.

"Wow.. Look at that lump of shit right there... If you have complain please.. Send them the cost for all the camera and phone.. To the Avengers Tower.. Or Track Tower to me.. An Qvmeger calm motherfucking Raiki Robertson.. Don't fuck with me.. I give absolutely zero fuck to the law.." The car arrive and the door open by your metal power and before you go you gracefully flip them off both fingers.. 

"Fucking reporter.."