part 5

After your first mission you been getting into mission with other Avengers, there were this one mission where you have been partner with Natasha Ramanoff  and Clint Barton. Where the mission kinda turned ugly.

FLASHBACK

"Okay, Barton and me going to go in while Robertson.." "yes?" she look at your face with a serious face. "You will stand by and help us by using the sniper. Got it?" you nodded. Natasha starting to go into the target place which is rumor said it was place where Hydra is doing some experiment to people and the place is in an abanded city.

Natasha quietly get behind a Hydra agent, she cover his mouth and slit his throat and before the second Hydra agent look behind Clint quickly shot him in the head.

"Raiki is everything clear?" she said in the ear piece. "nope everything is clear- wait there is four Hydra agent around the coner they playing.. Poker?" you can hear Clint chuckles. "Focus Barton..." he then become quite. You on the other hand have the most hard way trying to hold your laughter.

"so should I shot them down?" you look through you sniper scoped to see Natasha looking at your way and nodding. You shot the first agent right on the head and you keep refill and shoot them. It only take you 5 second to kill all of them. You then speak throught your ear piece and say "everything is clear.."

The mission was going perfectly until there were a sound of aetal object fell behind you. You quickly turn around to see a grenade was behind you,  you take your sniper and quickly run to cover.

But it was to late the blown was quite powerful it flew you far away until the door of the rooftop. "damn... That was something.." you tried to stand up but you can feel something was place right at the back of your head. "Don't move kid.." he said with a quite British accent.

You somehow kinda hear that voice before somewhere. Then you relies it was Redskull, Hydra leader. Oh... Fuck.  You have this grin face in your face even though he was pointing a gun on your head. "why are you smiling? Something funny?" he was pulling the trigger and you heard it. "HAHAHA... I knew it.. You still alive..." you put your hand up and turn around slowly so that he won't shot you.

"who said you can turn around. " he gave you a death glare.

You shrug. You think you could ask for help from Natasha and Clint but they already far inside the place and your ear piece is broken from the impact of the grenade. "well you see.. Who the heck use grenade on 20s.." you make a grin in your face as you sass him. He was getting quite angry, well that what you want. "you have quite the gut to make me angry young girl.." after then he turned around, you thought he would give up but of course you wouldn't fell for that.

Right after he took the second step he quickly shoot you but you dodge it in a matter of second. But he doesn't stop with one shot he keep shooting you, you take the chance to jump and landed behind him and run straight for the door. All you left right now is a dual gun and a knife. Just at a moment you were taking your breath an Hydra agent saw you and sound the alarm. Oh.. Fucking great!

One of them come shooting you with ak-47 but you also have some gasket that is your boot that can make your speed 3 times faster. When they shoot you quickly run to a wall and run around the wall. You landed behind the agent using your knife of your hand and a gun. You slit his throat and turn around shot the two agent with your gun.

Then an agent come shooting at you. You shoot around 12 of Hydra agent with your both gun, and now you have run out of ammo. Shhh.. Dang it should bring extra... What do I do??  You thinking walking around then a bunch of Hydra agent walking your way you quickly get into a random room only to know the room is full of weapon. "HOHOHO.. I how lucky of me.. Let see which one is better to fight a bunch of weird agent with an Octupos logo for they community.." You said while looking until you saw a bunch of bomb.

I have a better idea.. You think with a most idiot grin on your face.

You grab a lot of bomb somehow there is a few glasses on the table and a gun.  Dual pistol gun actually.

A LOT OF KILLING LATER.

After a few minutes of fighting kicking and killing them. Your suit jacket is full of blood. Shit. How many guard is there... I regret not bringing my Katana with me... Ugh.. Plus my favorite jacket is ruined because of the blood damn it!! Then out of nowhere an arrow was shot right at your face.

Without breaking a sweat you cache the arrow before it hit your face. Then you throw it somewhere else,  because you know only one people who you know shot an bomb arrow. It was Clint. "Wow.." He said when he saw you cache the arrow and throw it across the room.

"Uh.. Raiki why do you have a lot of... Bomb.." She asked with a very curiosity while Clint relies you have a bunch of bomb on hand. " I have an idea.. Put on this glasses.. I wanna take a picture just let me finish a little bit of job." You handed her the glasses while Clint you forget he already have one. You just throw the extra one away.

"Okay when taking the picture make sure you on your most epic walk ever. Trust me. By the way see you on the end! " You say while running.

Little did you know your evil plan was going ok until you remember something. Oh shit what about red skull.. Meh.. Just forget about him I tell him this later. You then put the bomb around the building the building wasn't that big anyway so it was fast. After a few minutes you able to finish it you met Natasha in front the Hydra base.

"Ok guys start your epic victory picture.. In the fall of Hydra base.." You saying putting your glass and then there is a tiny drone fly on front of you,  Natasha and Clint. While they walking you put your hand in your pocket and press the button inside your pocket. BOOM!!  The sound of explosion the  drones capture the whole picture.

"Oh.. That why you wanted us to do that.. Nice.. Send me the picture." Saying Clint he is very impressed he also gave him his phone number. "Seriously..." Both of us nodded, Natasha shake her head and laugh. But secretly she gave you her phone number and tell you to give her the photo.

END OF FLASHBACK
"So are you fucking telling me that you fucking blow that place for a fucking picture!?" Oh so that why they name you fury.. I get it now..  "Uh.. Yyyeeeessss?" You were back from the mission few hour ago and you are full of cut on your body. Fury have give you endless 3 hour lecture of what is wrong and what is right. In your mind you only thinking worth it!!

Once you get out of the office you see a familiar face waiting for you. "Yo.. Smol how are you?" It was Tony  who was ready to sass you. "Oh hello, tin man.." You said making a grin on your face. You are now his what he call sassy partner. Because you always acting sassy when no one was here. But when there people your not gonna sass people unless there is an opportunity to make an joke.

"So.. Go meet Bruce you have a lot of injuries.. Go now before I carry you like a potato sack k." You just walk away because when he  said that he will carry you like a potato sack he wasn't kidding he literally carry you like a potato sack when you lock yourself in your lab.

Yes you have your own lab when SHIELD found out that youbahve quite the intelligence they gave you a lab near Bruce and Tony lab. Which you will always hear Tony girly scream when he make the big raging Green Monster out.

When you arrive at Bruce lab he notices your injuries he quickly check you from your face to your feat. "Oh my god what the heck happen? Why are you the only one who have this much injuries??" He was about to ask you million question you shush him.

"Uh.. I tell you after this but please just pack me up.." You tell him full details even about the picture which he only laughed. But you didn't tell him about red skull when you accidentally spit it out. "And guess what Bruce! I also found out that red skull is alive! Hahaha!!" The you relies what the hell you just said. Oh shit... "What?!  He is alive!!" "Uh.. No?" You only thinking how to explain about this to him. But your vision is very blurry somehow.

You can't balance yourself on the table and wobbly tried to get on your feet. You almost fell when a pair of arm cache you. You only hear Bruce screaming your name.

You pass out.