part 32 Dinner/Date part 1

Stephen Strange
You go back to your lab after what just happen and it was crazy. You get inside and basically work your ass off until was about to be 7 p.m. "oh shit! One more hour until the date!" You go back to your room and change like motherfucking Barbie. (You guys know how Barbie change!ZOOM! BOOM! SHE LOOK FABULOUS!)  "Damn that was quick.. Now.. Better don't forget my watch.." You press the screen on your watch and it said [change saiz of the watch?] You press yes.

The watch turn a little bit smaller and became more suitable. "Geez it kinda like Scott suit.. Wonder if I can make a replica of it.." you laughed. "Raiki!" Clint come zooming inside of your room. "Holy shit.. You are going to have a date with the wizard!?" You shrug and nodded. "Yup.. By the way none of the Avengers can get inside my lab! Especially you Bird Brain!" Clint rolled his eye. "Sure bud.. " He walk with you who with Sam some how decided to escort you too somehow. When you arrive you see Stephen on his suit and damn he was handsome.

"Hi.. " You said softly and dn his smile is melting your heart. "Okay first off all.. Raiki can we talk to.. This.. Doctor?" You look at them confused. "Uh.. Sure.."

"Y/n you can get inside the car first.. I catch with you later.." You look at him even more confused. "Hello... Okay first how did you know Raiki Real name? " He scoff. "I.. Hear you guys ask her real name so.. Yeah that's how I know.." Clint then glare a dagger at Stephen. "Okay.. Y/n is like a sweet little Avengers and she is like an angel to everyone heart okay? Make unnecessary move on her and I will make sure you will have an arrow coming toward you.."

"And a gun pointed at your head.." Sam continued the word. "Yeah.. So basically everyone coming toward your ass if you ever hurt y/n got it?" Natasha say with a normal voice but a very, deadly threat. Stephen laugh. "Here I thought only Tony and Pepper over protecting her.. I guess the whole team is.. Relax I won't do anything to her.. Or hurt her feeling. " Stephen wink at them and get inside the car. "Hey what did they say to you?" He just laugh. "Both of them like a parent! Also sorry that i.. Ask you for a dinner so suddenly.."

He said blushing. "Well that's fine.. I mean if you ask for a date i would say yes anyway.." His eye widen and look at you with a surprise. "Wait.. Seriously!?" You nodded. "Wow.. Should just ask you way sooner. Anyway.. I guess this dinner really is our date then."

"Well.." He kissed you lightly on the lips. Your eye widen and blushing like a red bloody tomato. "I can let that happen.."

Sam Wilson
Well today you will be going know a date with Sam in the Amusement Park! "Y/n are you ready?" Sam said knocking at your front door. "Yup!" You get out of the door wearing a lethal jacket, a white t-shirt and a wireless headphones on your neck.

"You look Beutiful.." You chuckle and just grab his hand and take one of Tony car for a ride. You arrive there and the first thing you do was.. You found a snack bar and eat it and have some strawberry milk shake with Sam. "Sam.. Wanna do something crazy?"

"Depend what kind of crazy?" You tale ten bottle of the mystery drink and give him five and you five bottle as well. "Your gonna make us get kick out of the amusement park so no.." You scoff. "Damn it.. Okay that's fine let's play.. Oh the shooting game!" You toward the aisle where when you shoot a tin you can pick up your price.

It was using a gun so you got a lot of Toys. But there this one thing that in this world and your world have in common.. Video game character. You saw on the aisle that one of them have a blueberry sans an undertake AU of Sans call swap tale. It was so cute you and you want it so badly.

[It was the light blue skeleton with a scarf on his neck

[It was the light blue skeleton with a scarf on his neck.. LOOK AT HIS CUTE LITTLE STARY EYE!! ] "Sam can you help me win that doll please!!" You plead to your boyfriend. "Hahaha okay okay I win it for you.."

He tried a few time try to hit the tin but somehow it doesn't even budge. "Why didn't it budge!?" You look at the tin and they were glue together. " Hey! That is a rip off! Why the hell you glue the tin!?" You scream but the shop keeper only scoff. "It call bissnuse..."

Then again you have a mischievous plan in your head. "Hey.. If I able to knock all that tin with one shot you have to give me all of your toy.." His eye widen. "And if you don't?" You smirk. "I give you one hundred dollar bill.." His eye widen but in the end you will win anyway.

"Deal young lady.." You smirk. He handed you a cork and a gun but you refuse. "I use the cork.. I shot it only by using my hand.."

"Y/n is that a good idea?" You wink at him. You grab the cork and step back. You take your stand and throw the cork,  you use your power to make all of the tin fall down. The shop keeper eye widen with shock. "Deal is a deal old man.." He give her a daring glare. "Deal off.. Buzz off or I lose my temper.."

You sigh. "Come again?" You give him a more scarier death glare. He then shaking in fear and give you all the toys and fluffy little. Skeleton  doll that you want. "This is the BEEESSSTT!!" You come back home with all the fluffy thing and sleep. That night the bed was so fluffy. You think you could die. But it to hot so you push all of them away.