part 10- Moving away

After the fight  Raiki hasn't been seen for a two days, But little did Tony and Sam know exactly where Raiki is. 

NIGHT OF THE FIGHT.

Sam POV

I was around the park and the rain starting to pour i went under the tree try to cover in the rain when i saw a familiar Purple Jacket with a Puzzle heart design at the back. 'wait... i thought that was Raiki favourite jacket?' i then relies it was Raiki. She still Running then she suddenly fell. "Raiki!" i run to her side and help her to get up. "Raiki!! hey look at me buddy!?" i saw she was crying. 'what the hell happen in the avengers Tower!?' i thought and she suddenly hug me almost making me stumble.

"Raiki Let make a run to my house.. it near here.. You gonna cacth a cold." she was covering her face with the hodie. I hold her hand and we both make a run to my house. I open the door at my house and hand her the towel.

" hey Rai-" i saw her body figure because of the water on her body. God i can see everything. i look away and she look at me strangely. "sorry for intruding Sam, but can i stay here for tonight.." her look is not the same as the Raiki i know.

"First of all.. tell me everything.." i heard everything off her story. "And i quit the avenger-"               "wait... you quit the avengers!? WHY!?" she sigh and sit on the floor still in a wet clothe. I can see everything so well from this height.

"Because she never forgive me.. i always saw her heartbreak more that once..  And this time it was my fault.." Her face is Sadder. She then take off her Jacket, Damn i can see her skin and the outline. "Uh.. Bud i have some shirt.. so go bath with some hot water and i give you some clothe.. they were a little big but, it better then nothing.." she only nodded.

 I heard the sound of the shower starting. Good she is bathing, then i remember again about her clothe and her skin.  GOD!! BEGONE DIRTY THOUGHT!!  I headed into my room and take some clothe that is already small and a sweat pant.

"she still bathing.. i should put the clothe in the guest room.." i went to the guest room and open the room and a silent fill the room. i saw her in a towel half naked. I was still frozen and somehow she is frozen in place. "OH MY GOD I"M SO SORRY!! I WAS JUST PASSING YO THE CLOTHE! I BE GOING NOW!" i put her clothe and closed the door. i run int my room and lock it.

I slide my back at the door and blush way more red then Natasha Hair. "Oh god... this is the second time.." I was looking at my phone, it was 10.30 P.M. Suddenly my phone ring, i check the phone number and it was Tony. I answer it, "Hello?"

"Hello? Hey Sam i need your help?" he was sounded very panicked. "sure.. what is it?" i can hear he sigh. "It was Raiki. stuff happen in the tower and you know Raiki quite well the same as me so please help me find he-" i interupted him. "Tony.. she in my house.. don't tell anyone, just come here alone please.. she is very sad.." i can here tony sigh. "Ok i be there in a zippy.." i just hug up the phone.

 I get out of the room and went to her room, i knock on it and tell her Tony is on his way. She didn't respond, only nodded.

After 10 minutes with both of us waited in the living room, when i heard the bell ring. "hey i open it okay.." i open the door and saw Tony is Mess.. He was panting uncontrobale. "Where is she?" he was panting.

"she inside.. chill Tony she is like traumetize with what just happen-" he rush inside without looking back. I lock back the door, and i saw Raiki on the sofa. Tony sat at the oppasite to talk to her.

NORMAL POV

Tony was asking all type of question. "Raiki.. do you know where you gonna live.." this question kind of making you twitch. "away from everyone i guess..." Sam and Tony look at each other and an idea pop in Tony mind. " you know i have a friend call T'Challa.. he can help you calm down.. until you ready to calm down you can stay there, what do you think?" you smile at his answer. Which brighten them up a bit.

NEXT DAY

Tony and Sam Send you to the airport and hug you for  a farewell, he also gave you a new phone so that the Avengers doesn't bother you. "Okay the friend of my is name T'Challa.. so behave please.. you ill be going." he give you the ticket and it said, 'Africa' "To Wakanda.." 

it take you a couple of second for you to loud that then you relies you going to meet T'Challa the Black Panther. you smirk and replay back to Tony, "Wakanda nonsense is this!?" it make Sam an Tony laugh it also make you laugh.

you already recover a bit from what happen, let just hope you wont get caught by Clint and Natasha.

[A/N]

lol!! look at what the fuck i just write!! sit back lady and gentleman.. there will be more pun be pepare for you guys. 

deadpool: can i join?

no Wade get the fuck outta my stories!! *Throw a shoes at Deadpool*

Deadpool: fucking hell stop!!

*throw a bunch of olives at Deadpool*

Deadpool:  WHERE DO YOU FIND THAT MANY FUCKING OLIVES!?

I'M THE FUCKING AUTHOR EVERYTHING HAPPEN IS LIKE MAGIC SHIT!!

Deadpool: AAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!