part 18

You were in front of the door going for a mission wearing a  normal clothe. You walk out of the door with Evelyn next to you wearing the same style as you, Fury turn around and his face wasn't happy when he saw what you wearing.  "Robertson and Harp what the hell are you wearing?" You both smirk. "Well Director we have a surprise for you.." You then press the button on your wacht and your suit appear,  while Evelyn suit appeared when she make her hand cross with each other.

He then raised an eye brow. "Well you can go.. Remember no explosion.." He said pointing at you. You just akwardly nodded. "Jeez.. Director don't worry about us.. We gonna be back in a zippy.." You said giving him a two finger salute while winking at him. When you go inside Eve then go to the pilot and piloting the jet. "Woah you can fly the Jet now?"  She then giggle.

" So... Rai do you think Sam might like you?" You look at her with a shock face. "I don't think so why would you think that??" She just shrug. "By the way why didn't you tell me you have metal manipulating?" You face palm yourself. "Of course you know..." She then wink at you and you playfully rolled your eyes. You were making some Coffee when Evelyn was suddenly next to you. "Holy shit!" You cursed eating a laugh from Evelyn. "So.. Are you gonna tell me about your new power?" You rolled your eyes.

"No.. You already know about it so... Why bother telling you.." Eve rolled her eyes and go back to her spot and open a Music. She open the song and play the song Wildcard by Sidnie Tipton. She starting to dance with it and you just joining in with only a tap of your feat. We both was gaming for good old 2 hours till we tired.

"Haha.. Look like we about to arrive.." You look at the window when  eve landed the Jet. "So.. How are we gonna finish this mission?" You chuckle. "Well we need to be very sneaky and just go inside steal all the information about Hydra top secret information or something and go back home alive..." "Oh.. Ok cool.." She then starting to garb her gun. You on the other hand just have a dual Katana. When you walking outside she was staring at your weapon and point at it. "You gonna fight with it?" You nodded.

"Oh.. Cool. bet you can't repel any bullet without your power.." You look at her and putting your wireless headphones. "Bet I can.." Both of you smirk and you starting to play your song, Soldier by NEFEX and Till' I collapse by Eminem. You hit the play button. "Let start this shit.." You take a breath and starting to move. Then you saw a guard two of them.

With your power a knife,suddenly kill them with no sound. "Okay were clear..." You said in the ear pieces. "Wait why are we using ear piece when I have mind reader power?" She look at you. "Okay let use that.." You beep out of the ear piece.

Smoth move miss genius..  Really Smoth.. Shut up. Both of you starting to take the corpse and use the clothing to get in. "Ugh.. They have a very logo.." Eve only rolled her eyes. You then Prociding to get inside. Where is the main computer room? It was next to the left door.. Let's go.. 
You successfully get inside the main computer room when you get inside it was so easy it was suspicious. "Why is it so easy?" Eve only shrug and you starting to hack into the system.

You suddenly found a file called experiment acid 51. You felt something weird so you saved the document everything in a matter of second. You both stop when someone starting to shot at you. You both when to the back of the table. "Why are they so quite when they get inside a room!?" You basically rolled your eyes again. "Yeah they not gonna be like 'HI I'M BOB!' And waved at us!?" She shrug.

Then suddenly more people coming and stating to shot. "Okay stay here im gonna fight them.." You get out of your hiding place and they shot at you but you repel all the bullet with your dual sword. After they finish it was your turn. You slave them all  without a warning. "Wow... That is damn awesome.." You smirk. "Told you I can fight them without my power!"

You guys run out of the room,  but more people chasing you. Shit! Where should we go!? Uh.. I don't know how should I know geez!! You rolled your eyes again. I think if you roll your eyes anymore they will fell out. You laugh while running. Suddenly there where a room, you run into the room only to see a guy was chain hanging just above a bunch of boiling acid. "How's it hanging.." You pointed at him, but eve lightly punch your hand. "We need to help him idiot.." You shrug.

Then you heard a weird laugh coming from the speaker. "Hello Avenger here to rescue that little fellow?" That guy said with an arragont tone. "Uh.. No.." "WELL TO BAD YOU HAVE TO SAVE HIM BEFORE HE FALL THEN!!" He doesn't even listen to what you said. "What the fuck man I said no!?" Then, the chain that was holding the man break and he fall. You look down on the acid and shrug. "Welp he dead.. To bad.." You walk away.

"RAIKI!! SAVE HIM!!" She scream. "OKAY I GO SAVE HIM!!" You take off your purple jacket and jump down to the acid. Little by little your suit begin to Dissapear. But, you manage to save the guy before he turn into a pile of skeleton. "Well shit that kinda hurt.." You laugh. You band one of the metal to lift you up. You basically carried the guy in bridal style.  You sigh,  "geez my suit have hole now.." You said it have a few hole on your tight and your waist.

"Wait when you save him didn't that look like the DC movie Suicide Squad?" You basically shrug. "HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO SURVIVE!? I WILL KILL YOU IMBECILE!!" you can't take it anymore so you hack into the Mike making him quite. No more screaming of that guy. "Finally that guy is fucking annoying.." You look down on the guy. He was still unconscious, but you notice his cloth completely has an hole everywhere.

You take your jacket and cover him. "Wow.. You look like a  real heroes like that.." "Shut up.." You then take your ear phone and starting to play 'Back from the dead by skillet'. "Yeah let's get the fuck out of here.." You then starting to run into the jet. Evelyn quickly start the jet to get the hell out of here.

"Man what a day.." You sit down and rub your temple,  that when you heard "who are you?" In a slow and weak voice.