part 2

"Wait.. What the actual? You.. You know what never mind.. " You sigh in defeat it clearly if you declined they will kill you. Why? Course you know where they based is they can kill you easily. "Let me introduce you to the Avengers.. This is Steve Roger,  Bucky Barnes, Natasha Ramanoff and Clint Barton." He pointed to the group of people. You thinking what I think?  She said in your mind while looking at you. No.. What do you mean? Omg! This is like a scene before Infinity War!! We can like change the story line! We can save them!

Ok.. For once I agreed but I don't know how to control my power.. Your right.. Guess we need to know how to control our power first.. Well let just hear what more they have to said. Ok.. "Um.. So what gonna happen now? Director Fury? " I asked he then raised a brown. "You will be living here for now on.. In the Avengers Tower.." We both nodded but in the inside were are screaming of excitement.

Then Agent Hills show us around the tower,  then we meet the Avengers. "Avengers meet Evelyn and Raiki." She said Evelyn doesn't feel anxious at all while you were felt some butterfly on your stomach. "Hi.. I'm Evelyn Harp and this is Raiki Robertson my friends!  I hope we can get along." You only waved from behind. "Well hello there beutiful.. I'm Tony Stark genius-" "Billioner,  playboy and philanthrophis. Yes we knew.."

I said. Then you relies what you just said you give him a sly smile. He was froze in his place not knowing what to said. "Did Tony just froze for a second there? Hi I'm Bruce.. Bruce Banner." He said as holding his hand to shook my hand. I relies that I wear a glove I take them off and shake his hand. "Hi.. I'm Raiki Robertson." We both smile.

"Ooh... Bruce don't get to near the new kid plus she is pretty small.." Tony said mockingly and a sly smile in his face. Raiki.. Calm down it just a joke ok.. Oh.. He better hope I thought it just a joke.. If not this tiny little fucker gonna be in big  fucking problem right now right now.. I said trying to keep my poker face. "Tony stop bothering the new kid already.. That is quite un matured of your self.. " It was Steve Rogers Captain America. "Chill capsicle.. She wasn't mad.."

"You better hope so.. " Evelyn said in a small whisper. After course Steve and Bucky in the same room here what she said. Tony was confused why he was like that.

They just giggle. Trying to hold they laugh. In the end Evelyn was introduced to everyone like a popular artist surrounded by fans. While you were talking to Bruce and Tony about science. Since your Character is a genius. And the glove she wear is not normal glove but a hacker glove. It will help her hack into any technology. So you just keep wearing it. "Hey Raiki wanna go to my lab? You can see my suit if you like?"

"Oh sure.. Why not. Wanna join Bruce?" I asked him but he decline saying he is busy. "Sorry but I can't come right now.. You guys go ahead. Bye!" Leaving me and Tony having a drink. Of course Tony was having an Alcohol drink while you were having a juice. You ain't drinking those nasty stuff. "Hey new kid.. Wait I can't just call you new kid.. What should I call you.. Like nickname?"

He said. You were quite confused but you have no idea why but you have a bad feeling after you thinking of a nickname. "Uh.. Yeah. Just call me Raiki Mr. Tony.. " You said with a weird look he turn to you then getting really near you like really near. I fucking knew it!! This horny bastard!!  He then put his hand on your checks and keep pinching them. "Uhm.. Mishter Tonyh ppleaeeh staph.." You said with annoying expression. "Holy crap you have a soft cheek like a baby cheek... Ok calling you squishy cheek.." He said with a sip of his drink.

Great that nickname gonna last for a while. We then keep talking about formula and everything until you arrived at his lab. You were quite amazed at the lab. "Welcome to my lab.. Cool right.. Now you can look around! " He said but you already know why you were bring here. "What about you just tell me the real reason why you bring me here.." You said his expression change a bit. "Heh.. How you know? " "Easy peasy.. In a quite you know what exactly happen for.  The begining.. You can't find any information about me and Evelyn right?" You said with a  smirk. "Huh.. Not bad squishy cheek you manage to know that.. But how did you know I was investigating you?" "Well I simply just hack you main computer... Sorry if I did that without you know.. I didn't meant to do that actually.. I just accidently do that.." You said with a pure innocent smile.  "Uh.. Ok that is very weird.. But... You know what forget it.. Just get back to the living room I don't even care anymore.." He said then you exit the door.

Omg!!! That is quite chilly.. That is a hell cold word.. By the way did he just call me squish cheek.. My cheek is not that squishy right.. Right???  Yes you actually accidently hack into the Stark main computer without knowing what you did. not even your friend know what you did. "Shesh.. I better go back into my room.. Which way again?" Then you bump into someone in the hallway it was Loki.. The god of mischief. "Ugh.. I'm sorry I didn't see where I was going!" "Watch the were you going you mewling quim.. Midgard people  are always useless.." He said walking away without even helping you. Rude.. You then found where your room is but you forgot  a main thing in this world.. That is.

YOU DONT HAVE ANY CLOTHE AND UNDERWEAR. you quickly go back into the living room take Natasha and Evelyn and tell he what you and your friend problem is. Next morning you guys buy a lot of thing with Tony Credit card. You feel sorry for him but he rich as fuck so it fine.