part 23

"Raiki.. Come here darling!" You look up to see a woman with a beautiful blonde hair who you assume was your mother. "Mother!" You jump into her arm. She cacth you and spin you around. "Raiki..." She smile then you notice that she was crying. Then a man with a white hair similar to your was being her. His eye ball is black nut you see the colour of his eye is, Blue. "Raiki.. Sweetheart.. What ever you do.. Don't over us--_-_-_-_-_" You didn't know what he said. All you can hear is bzzzztt bbbzzztt. Then the vision of both of them suddenly starting to fade.

"Mother? Father?" A black shadow appear in front of you. You were so scared you run. But,  you suddenly inside a cage. The man with a black cloak suddenly said "you will bring them the victory.. But.. You have something inside you that 'he'  want.." You were confused but you just closed your eye. Then you can feel that something is holding you. You open your eye to see,  a similar blue colour thread was stragling you. You scream,  but there's no sound.

This place is dark,  yet DARKER.

"Raiki!?" You open your eye to see Stephen to shake you to wake up. "Uh.. Yeah?" You wiped away a few sweat from yourself. "You were screaming.. Did you have a nightmare?" You just shake your head,  but your hand still trembling from that nightmare. Who is 'he'? What do you have that he want?  You just sigh when Quill said Something.  "Hang on people.. We're landing.." You look at the window to see a deserted land with many part of metal scrap floating everywhere. A jackpot place for you.

Evelyn POV
We arrived in wakanda. As we arrive in Wakanda I saw Bucky and T'Challa in front of us. "Captain.." Steve then look at T'Challa intensely. "Your highness.." Get then look around the group as If looking for someone. "Where is Raiki?" My face sadden a bit. "She with Tony.. In space.. " He look at me confused. "Well you see.. At the battle of New York.. They.. Follow the.. alien..." He sigh. "Well let's get inside.. " We all get inside.

I dint really pay attention all I pay attention is at Bucky super clean brown hair. Like WTF!? It so clean...

I was curious on what he was thinking then I read her mind only to hear. 'Lyn!! Oh my god!  I miss you I want to hug but I need to behave.. I miss her so much.. Wait why am I so flustered!?'  "Aww.. Buck I Mia's you too.." I Hug him. T'Challa look at us the same with everyone else. Then I saw Vision collapse. "Vision!?" Wanda cacth him from falling. I saw that the mind stone is crack. "Your highness where is Shuri!?we need her help!"

We then proceed to go to the room where we can see the view of Wakanda. It's so beautiful. "Shuri get this man a shield.." Oh my god the meme. I Think in my,  of course Wanda can hear and she laugh a little. Shuri then bring a cart with a weapon. "Hey Lyn.." I look at the other way startled by Clint. "What are you doing here!?" He scoff. "Please Raiki design a new bow for me.. And it have like 300 arrow in it.. Cool am I right?" Wow.. The story line change a lot here.. Wait.. What if we mess up the story line!? Wanda then look at me weirdly. "Lyn are you okay?" I nodded. I starting to calm down and hearing all that shuri said.

She then explain everything.  Then I see a weird metal object up in the sky. I look at everyone intensely saying "its time." We're then starting to gather epicly. (You know like in the movie..)  Okoye the starting to say "this is an honor way to die.." Not on my watch.. Then a sharp metal fall on the barrier startling me. I never been in a war.. But after fighting along side them.. This will be fun. Then about six of them fall again and releasing a weird four arm monster. All of them try desperately to get inside. They limb starting to fall by the force of the barrier but,  some of them trying to get inside and attacking.

Me,  Sam and Rodney starting to fly up and attacking them while Bucky and the other starting to shoot them. The Clint shot an arrow that make an explosion. A pretty big one. "WAKANDA FOREVER!!" Scream T'Challa as the people of Wanda starting to charge for a fight. Everyone starting to fight some were killing and some were killed. Me on the other hand were making ice spike near the barrier trying to Slow down the volume of the alien.

Then I look around and saw Bruce in the Hulk Buster or Tony would say the Mark 44. "Wooohhoo!!  I think I'm getting a hang of it guys!" Then a weird huge guy with a scythe attack him, I laugh a little. "Lyn a little help they are a crazy monster on 1 o'clock!" "Roger that." I  say on the head piece when I saw the ice spike I make break into piece by them. "Damn they crazy.." I starting to take my gun and attack from the sky. That when I feel a sharp pain on my wing. "AARRGGGHHH!!"  I was shot right on my wing. Damn that hurt. I was almost fall as I fall on someone hand. It was Bucky.

"Are you alright Doll?" I nodded. My wings are like a part of me if I feel something on my wing I will feel it too. I make my wing disappears and starting to fight next to Bucky. "Bucky on your left!!" I saw as I saw a monster about to jump on him as I Kick him away. He smiled. "Don't get distracted buck!" I said while smirking. "Yes ma'am!" Then I heard a voice on the ear piece. "Uh guys Get down please.." Said Clint as I quickly take Bucky and we get down to cover as one arrow shot one of them and explode.

"Holy crap Raiki arrow is great man!" I laugh. "Yeah sure.. Better focus guys!!" I said. This will be one hell of a fight.