⇹Night Night ⇹ ~Z.K

"Oh hell naw, Zion do you see this shit" Y/n asked
Looking at the tv. It was 7:00 pm and it
Was the scariest night of the year.
The Purge.

People could get away with any crime they want.

Stealing/robbing, murder, and basically anything. People dress up in creepy outfits, grab their guns and just wait till the alarm goes off telling them it has begun.

"Hell yeah I see it, baby go get the guns we ain't
Dying tonight" y/n nods and runs to the basement.
She grabs a few guns and run up stairs.
"Got em"

Bang Bang! Y/n jumped lightly, "Zion I'm scared" She was sobbing. "I know mamas, come here" she moved close to him and holder her. She Puts the gun in her back pocket. They are behind the kitchen counter in the dark.

They heard a knock, "oh hell no I ain't dying" y/n said whispering/yelling. "Y/n, Zion it's us!" We heard a familiar voice yell, "Edwin?!" The couple said the same time.

They ran to the door, Un-boarded it and let their friend and.. "Tiffany?! Why'd you have to bring her? You should've left that bítch to die" Y/n suggested."y/n! Not the time" Zion said to the shorter girl behind him.

"Fine I'm sorry"

"Okay so who would want to kill us?" Edwin asked, they just wrote a list. They were sitting on the wooden round table.

"Edwin why write a list when you
can just say it?" Tiffany asked, "I actually agree" y/n says relaxing her head on her head.

"I have a lot of people who would want to
purge me" I chuckled, "because of that little mouth of yours" Zion touched her lips.

"Oh hon, this mouth can do a lot more" Y/n winked at him, Zion smirked. "Guys please don't talk about that now" Edwin said laughing.

Tiffany stood up and walked around the living room, "um Tiffany what are you doing?" Y/n asked leaning over the table looking at her. "Hmm? Oh nothing just need to stand for a bit"

"Okay..?" Y/n went back to what she was
doing, Tiffany slid her finger tips across the guns
On the glass table.

She quickly grab the gun and shoots the wall right next to y/n head. "What the hell!" Y/n jumps up
with the two boys, 

"Tiffany what the heck are
You doing?" "Edwin you know what I'm doing,

This bitch have been talking shit about me for who know how long? All she does is fuck with me"

"What you mean? Your the one who starts with me, the only time I said something to you first was earlier"

"Shut up bitch! This is MY night! I get to kill your Nigger asses! Starting with Edwin.."

"What?!" We all said together.

As she was about to pull the trigger, I remembered I put my gun in my back pocket.

I pulled it out, took the safety off and shot her
Three times in her chest.

She was dead by time she dropped to the floor, I hugged both of the boys and bent down to her level, her eyes was still open.

"Don't fuck with me" I closed her eyes with my pointer and middle fingers.

"Night Night mothafucka"

Sorry if this is butt😭 I'm literally watching all the purge movies rn, even the funny one and got this idea and no hate to Tiffany because if there's fans of her to see this they are gon come for me😂

But thanks for reading❤️❤️