⇹chances ⇹ ~E.H

Continuation of "fuck you"

Y/n

"Y/n!" I heard as I was two blocks away from my house. I turn my head side ways and see Edwin about to cross the street, so I run.

As I'm running I hear running behind me also, "y/n stop!". I finally get to my porch and dig for my keys, "Come on Come on Come on".

"Hey y/n" I hear behind me, "sorry I don't speak English" I shooed him away. "Okayyy What language do you speak?" He walk next to me, I groaned.

"Ughh where the hell are my keys" Edwin reach inside the mail box and take the extra key out, I snatch them out his hands and unlock the door.

I walk in as I was about to shut the door Edwin puts his foot in it. "Uhh what are you doing?" "I can't come in?" He asked then sighed,

"No you may not" I gave him a fake smile. "Can I get my stuff?" "No" I said no because I still wear his stuff.

What? It's comfortable! Don't judge me.

"Can we just talk?!"
"Noooo"

He push the door open, making me stumble back, I groan again and take my shoes off then walk up the stairs, he follows me.

I sit on my bed and fold my hands as he walked in our use to be shared bedroom. He sit down next to me,
There was a long silence.

"Soo.. are you going to talk or are you going to get out?"She asked kind of confused.

"Oh! Right.." He take my hands in his own, I was about to pull away but he gripped my hand tighter and I sigh.

"Y/n.. I am so sorry for hurting you and cheating on you, and lying to you. I hope you can forgive me and take me back?" I sat there and pretend I was thinking,

"I don't know.. how long have you been seeing her Edwin" he looks away.

"Since two months after we started dated", my jaw dropped. "What the hell! We've been dating for what? 60 days? And you just couldn't wait to cheat could you?"

He looks down,

"I'm sorry I-" I stand up, walk down stairs, and outside waiting for him. He come outside with me, "I'm sorry y/n-" "Edwin it's okay" I hug him tightly .

"Thank you y/n but why you forgive me so fast?" He asked as I let go.

"Because I'm dating your sister" and with that I slammed the door in his face.

Later I'm posting a book for the boys and I need like five girls..

The girls are in a band

So if you wanna sign up you can do it on here, the book or PM me😁

Name:
Age:
Fc:
Personality:
Drama Level:
Petty Level:
Friends(2):
Enemies:
Username:
Followers:
Following:

If I don't pick you for the story then I'll make another and put you in it👌🏽

Posted the book