⇹familia⇹~E.H

{unedited hoee}

Y/n

I took at deep breath, "we're here" Edwin says as her parks the car. I look out the window to see a probably 3 stairway house. "I'm not going in, what if she doesn't like likes me"

He gets out, shuts his door and walks over to the passenger side. I lock the door before he could reach it. He groaned, "y/n, open the door" I shook my head no.

He shrugs, takes his car key out and unlocks the door then opens it. He takes my hand and pulls me out the car. He close and locks the doors again then place his hand around my waist.

"It's going to be finee" he assured to me as he knocked on the door. "Who is it?!" We heard from the other side. "Mommy it's me!" I snickered, he playfully glared at me.

"Ayyy it's my babyyy!" The door opens, and Edwin's mom pulls him in for a hug and kisses. She turns to me, "heyy you must be y/n!" He hugs me and kisses my cheek. Edwin smiles at me.

"Come in, come in its so nice to have y'all here!" We walk into the living room and see little kids playing. "Y/n, they are Edwin little cousins" mama Honoret pointed to the kids.

"Omg she's so pretty! Can we do your hair?" Two of the girls pulled me to the couch before I could answer.

Edwin walks over to me "have fun baby" he gave me a quick peck before walking in the kitchen. "Angie, should we do two buns or ponytails" the little girl to the left of me asked.

"Idk jay, why about two braids?" I giggled at the both of them.

————

"um Edwin and y/n all of us is going to the market to get a few extra things, we'll be back in like 2 hours" Edwin's mom said then her and everyone left.

we continued watching tv for a few minutes, "wanna go to my room?" "Yeah sure" he took my hand and leaded me upstairs to the third floor. I walk in, "nice room" I hear the door lock.

I felt Edwin wrap his arms around my waist from behind and start kissing my neck. He starts tugging on the bottom of my shirt, I lift my arms up.

He lifts it over my head, "lay down baby and let me make you feel good" he whispered in my ear before laying me on the bed.

Mama Honoret
3 hours later..

When I walk in the house I don't see Edwin or y/n on the couch. "Omg do you think they did the nasty in his room" my sister Ana asked as we walking the kitchen.

"I don't kno- wait wait he's coming" I picked up a random thing and started cutting it. When Edwin walked in and opened the fridge. He looks at me, "mama you okay?" "Yeah why you asked?" I chuckled.

"Because you're trying to cut a fork" he laughed, "oh, but where's y/n?" I asked, turning my full attention to him. "She's in my room laying down" I nod, "you look.. rough, what were you two doing" I asked,

"Thing mommy, things" Ana burst out laughing, I chuckled. "Oh so you think because you're 19 you can do whatever?" He laughed. He walked out the kitchen, then back up the the stairs.

"Already have the baby shower planned" i playfully rolled my eyes at Ana then hit her with a rag.

————

Y/n

We all sat at the table and enjoyed the food mama Honoret made for us. "Y/n it's been fun having you here" she says, "thanks it's fun being and enjoying this making food" I said smiling at her.

"No problem come here whenever" "Okay mama y/n and I have to leave in the morning so.. we're gon go to bed" Edwin said and she nods. "Good night everyone" I said as I earned good nights.

———

"I love your family" I said as Edwin lays behind me and wraps his arm around. "See told you it would be fine" he kissed my shoulder. "yeah good night love" I turn around and give his a kiss.

"good night beautiful"

Idea credit:  Mxlanin_Tea ❤️