⇹shh⇹~A.P

I know I need to update more but I've been packin n shit because I'm moving and I have a job👌🏽 and I have to stop what I'm doin on ma phone every 5 seconds.

For ma zo0d Mxlanin_Tea 🤟🏽💗

but on with the chapter🖤

———

"okay so I'm going to slowly push in okay?" Austin asked, between alicia legs. she nods, she looks down and Austin lifts her head up. "look into my eyes and tell me when to stop, go, or pull out"  alicia nods her head.

austin pecks her head, alicia takes a deep breath. she close her eyes, "go". austin places his hands on her hips. she felt austin's tip go in, he goes a little bit deeper and she grips his arm. he goes father, "ahh-" austin covers alicia's mouth.

he chuckles, "shh baby girl, you don't wanna get caught, do you?" She shakes her head no. just then, the two hear a knock at the door making them both jump. austin pulls out and stands up.

"alicia, is everything alright in there?" alicia's father asked, "u-um yeah I just had a nightmare! go ever here" she whispered the last part to Austin and pushed him under the bed.

"you okay? can I come in?!" alicia takes another deep breath and answers "yeah!". she goes to her door and unlocks it, her dad walks in. soon as he walks in, he stops and sniffs the air. "what is that smell??"
oh shit.

"austin gave me a few of his clothes ya knoww" she laughed, trying to make it believable. "mhm okay, soo what was your dream about?" He thought of something, "I actually forgot, you know how you have a dream or nightmare and it just disappears" alicia shrugged, her dad nods.

he walks out and alicia let out the breath she didn't know she was holding in. she goes and locks the door , and goes to the side of her bed. "you can get up now" Austin crawls out. "now back to what we were doing" alicia says and lays austin down.

she makes her way on top of him, they retake their clothes off.

"well let's get to it"

————

"I don't know how chicks are obsessed with sex, I mean it feels good but it's honestly a pain afterwards" alicia rants, causing chuckle the pull her closer to his chest. "maybe it's because it's your first time" alicia shrugs her shoulders.

they both starts to drift off to sleep.

Follow japahnese por favor🖤