different ~B.A

"are you sure they're going to accept all of us?" I asked my crew as we stood in front of the building "riverdale high" I took a deep breath , sweet pea , yea that's his name , arm on my shoulder.

"it's going to be okay , as long as we're around. us serpants will always have each other backs" he assured to me , i nod.

as you see , our school got closed down "southside high" , i'm not sure why , it was a good school. so they started transferring us to different schools. my sister toni , jughead, sweet pea, fangs, some random kids, and I were transferred here but it's whatever I guess.

"let's go guys!" I yelled as we start walking in. everything was playing in slow motion , as we walked in there a bunch of northsiders were staring in disgust , we gave them death stares.

as we were walking we got stopped by a black haired girl and a blondie. "welcome southsiders! my name is Veronica and this is betty!" she greeted , pointing to the blondie. she looked at me , I gave her a nod.

"here are y'all schedules-" "hey serpants!" veronica was cut off , we looked at the stairs behind her. a red head and boy with glasses was stomping down the stairs with jocks behind them.

"you serpants don't belong in our territory" the red head said firmly, i was about to say something but Betty beat me to it. "cheryl, brandon! stop it" "what? they're hoodrats, just look at them" the red head, I guess her name was cheryl said,pointing at me.

i put my rings on , "why don't you come over here and say that to my face" I charged at her , sweet pea and Toni held me back. "come one vee you know it's true" the boy busted in , "brandon , didn't she say fucking stop?" he rolled his eyes.

"yea brayden , didn't she say stop?" sweet pea said, mocking veronica. brandon walked up to him and was about to throw a punch.

"what are y'all doing? go to class!" somebody I guess was the principal yelled before they could start something. we grab our schedules, said our goodbyes and head our separate ways.

as I'm walking down the hall, i felt my phone vibrate as I reach in my back pocket and pull out my phone, it was from sweet pea as I smiled and opened it.

sweet pea🙄💕: have a amazing day🙂🤟🏼

me: lmao same to you🙂👌🏽

"sweat pea huh?" I whipped around so fast , it was he boy with glasses.  "um- excuse me! who even are you!" i pushes him away. "we were literally just near eacho- ANYWAYS you and sweat pea together?" he asked, leaning on the door.

"first of all, it's sweet pea" i rolled my eyes , he smirked.  "second, he's just my best friends and third, move please and thank you" I tried to walk around him but he moved.

I tried to move again and he did the same. i took my his arms and pushed him into a locker , walking in my homeroom. "damn girl , I like em aggressive" I rolled my eyes and put my earphones in.

who do he think he is , talking about my crew then flirting with me?
———

i felt somebody tap my back then, a note flew onto my desk. i took my eyes off my book and looked back. the boy Brandon was looking at me, I looked back at the note and opened it.

meet me in the gym at 2:45

i thought about it should i do it or no..?

———
hiiiii
who can guess what show this is?😏