⇹fake⇹~A.P

I groaned, "if this bitch don't shut the fuck up i swear I'm gonna-" I was cut off in my thoughts by the stupid hoe. "babeee take me shoppinggg" she fake cries.

Right now I'm at my best friends, Austin, house and we were suppose to be having a fun day until his gold digger ass "girlfriend" ended up at the door.

It's like EVERY TIME she's around we end up at the mall, him buying her expensive jewelry and shit. My nigga they've been dating for 4 months. And not once has she bought his ANYTHING.

"Mackenzie can you wait? I'm taking to y/n" he looks over his shoulder. "but I really need to go..I left my wallet" she pouts, poking out her bottom lip.

"I'm starting to wonder if she has a wallet" I mumbled, "what was that y/n?" She asked giving me a stank face. "Hm? Oh nothing" I said smirking at her.

Austin looks at us back and forth, "Well.. let's goo" o rolled my eyes and stood up with the two.

I was at the popcorn station as Mackenzie and Austin went in the store. I turn around and see Mackenzie talking to a tall husky man,

I listen closely to what they were talking about, "yeah can I get your number?" I heard her ask, I gasp. I walk inside the store that Austin's in, "mack? mack?" He looked for her, I yanked him by his hand out the glass doors.

I pull his over to the scene, "what are you-" "sh sh shh" I covered his mouth. "So you have a boyfriend?" The man asked Mackenzie, "uhh" she looks around "no, I'm single".

Austin and I gasp, I guess Mackenzie heard us because she turned to us. Austin grabs my hand "Come on!" We run to the car, her chasing after us. We drove off, I start laughing. "What's funny?" Austin asks, still focus on the road.

"We was her ride" he chuckles, "you good?" I asked. "Yeah she wasn't shit, I had my eyes on some else anyway" I look down "oh.." I look out the window.

"It's you!" He yelled laughing, "oh! I like you too Porter" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

——

I promise y'all, imma bring back my good chapters👌🏽

{unedited}