⇹health ⇹~A.P

{unedited}

Austin

"Good morning class, today we are having our first health class" my teacher, Mrs.Dallas, cheered. "What topic?" My best friend/crush, y/n, asked from beside me.

"Let's just say it's sexual education" Mrs.Dallas looks at her, y/n nods her head. She turns towards me, "this finna be lit" she says, causing both of us to giggle,

"Y'all are so childish" we both turn around, "shut up Joel" Y/n says and turn back around.

The health teacher finally walks in, he had bags in his hand. He looked probably around our age, 18-20. "I'm going to hand out the supplies" he starts going around handing the supplies out, "if he hand out dildos imma fucking die" I laughed at what she just said.

He final gets to us and sit down two condoms and a banana on each of our desks. I look at y/n and see she's playing with the banana, "you're disgusting" I laugh.

She looks up at me and wink, I try not to blush and look away. "Okay guys, first things first, hold the the banana" everyone pics up the banana. "take the condom out the wrapper, everyone does that, "now put it on the banana" after I do that I turn towards y/n. "Then you put it inside the hole" she says and opens the banana.

Before she puts it in her mouth, "y/n, what are you doing? you're not suppose to eat it, that's your dick" she looks at me. "Listen, I don't suck the dick, I eat the dick" then she takes a bite and shrugs.

"Welp" I face the teacher, "Okay guys I'll see y'all next week.. oh yeah and here!" He says and hand all the boys boxes, "what He hell" I said looking at it.

"Well I guess we'll be using them a lot" I look at y/n wide eyed, she smirks. I know my cheeks were red, I took a deep breath, "I guess we will" I winked.

Yeo I really fw the song jack and jack featured in, "rise" it's good👌🏽

And I honestly know this was ass I made this is like 10-15 minutes😭