⇹sorry ⇹~Z.K

Y/n

"Please forgive me for what I'm about to do" I say to myself, squeezing my eyes, keeping myself from looking in the mirror.

I don't know what I've got myself into.

My friends and I have been in this group that picks cute guys, or should I say fúck boys, from our school and kill them.

Before we kill them we have sex with them,

Tonight is my first night.

I'm really nervous, I have never done anything like that before.

I was cut out of my thoughts by my phone going off,

I look at it and see it's from my friend, Lilly.

————

Come outside, we're here~ Lilly💜

————

I sigh, walk out my bathroom then put on my shoes and walk to Lilly's car.

I hop in the back with my other two friends, Ray and Andrea.In the front was my other two friends, Jazzy and Lilly,

"I'm thinking, maybe I should do nick Tuesday then Dante Wednesday? Or should I do Dante Friday?" Jazzy asked logging into her calendar app.

"Maybe you should do Dante first ya know?" Ray scooted up in her seat,

"Trueee"

"Okay y/n, so we're going to drop you off at Zion's house and no more than fifteen minutes you should be done, probably not even that long" Andrea said.

"How the hell you telling here when she'll be done, you driving?" Lilly turned around in her seat and glared at Andrea.

"No" Andrea mumbled,

"Okay then, but yeah probably thirty minutes . Just text us when you're done" I nod as we pull up.

"Here's a zip lock bag, put his blood in here" Jazzy throws me a zip lock bag

"Okay"

I put my hair in a ponytail and get out, closing the door behind me,

He told me to climb through his window so I walk to the side of his house and saw he had a latter on the wall so I climbed it.

When I got to the top, I lightly knocked on the window.

Zion opens it and I climb in.

"Well let's get right to it" he rubs his hands together, "damn nigga I can't get a hi or nun?" I rolled my eyes.

"Well I'm sorry ma, hi, let's get right to it" with that he pushes me on the bed, popping his self between my legs, and connects his lips with mines.

The kiss was slow at first, French kissing.

Fúck this, this taking to long, I think to myself
I flipped us over, leaving him surprised.

I started to undress my self into my panties and bra as he undressed into his boxers

It became more heated, I felt his getting hard as it poked my core,

I moaned.

I slide my hand up his neck, into his dreads, and tilt his head back. I kissed down his neck leaving a few hickeys.

I go up and peck his lips one more time before whispering in his ear,

"I'm so sorry baby"

He looks at me, "what?"

I grab the knife from the clip of my bra and stab him, he looks at me in a unreadable face.

I take the knife out and stab him over and over again. Each stab, his face would get redder and redder, the veins would grow bigger, and more blood would fall out his mouth.

Then I just stared at him, blankly with each stab.

He finally had the strength to push me off of him, he falls on the floor and tries to crawl to the door.

He stops mid way to the door and his body lowers onto the floor,

I knew he was gone by time his fingertips touched the floor.

I get up and walk towards the lifeless body and turn it over on it's side,

I take the zip lock on the bottom of the wounds and lightly tap his skin to make more of the blood to come out.

I zip it up,

Once I'm done I grab my phone and dial Ryan,

"Yeah I'm done come pick me up" I hang up and put my stuff back on.

I go half way out the window,

"Sigh, I'm sorry baby" Then I hopped out the window all the way and run to the car.

I flinched, breathing heavily as I looked out the window,

"Y/n you okay?" Ray asked and put her hand on my shoulder."U-um Yeah, when we going home?" I look at my phone,

"Y/n, we didn't even get to Zion's house yet" Jazzy turned around in her seat.

"What? W-what do you mean?" I look them all worried,

"We..didn't ..go..to..Zion's..house..yet" Jazzy says it slow as if I was dumb. I rub my eyes,

"I'm sorry I-i can't do this tonight, can i reschedule for a different person please?" I asked no one in particular.

"Sure" Lilly says then turns the car around, I sigh and look out the window into the dark sky.

She's psychic

Bich it's 2:18am 😭

Ik this crazy ashit but I'm a scary movie lover😭