⇹pay back⇹~ B.A

Okay so since Brandon other chapter was short I decided to make another chapter for him.

Continuation of "prank"

Brandon

"What's up, it's Brandon and today I'm going to be pranking y/n back" I explained to the camera. "As y'all know, a few weeks ago y/n did a viagra prank on me so time to get her back".

"So I have my friend,Trey, here and he's going to be doing a big ass tattoo my ex name on my stomach" I said as I laid on the top of the board.

———

"Okay so y/n should be here any second, she went to the mall but imma set up the cameras" I sat the camera down on the book shelf and I turned the temperature to heat and turned it all the way up.

I waited on the couch, sweating my ball off but finally she arrived. "Hey bee" she walked in and kissed my cheek, "Hey". "Damn it's hot in here, you ain't hot with that shirt on?" She asked walking to turn the ac on.

"Yeah I'm hot" I said, lifting my shirt over my head. "yeah but- what the hell is on your stomach" she sat on the couch and touched my stomach.

"It's my new tattoo, don't you love it?!" I
Smiled at her, she looked at me with an angry expression. "Do you want me to smack the fuck outta you?" She asked.

"No.." "then why would you do this, Do you not want to be with me or something?!" She yells, standing up. "No! I just like the tattoo" I said, standing up also. "Okay but why did it have to be her name Brandon?!" She continued,

"It's could've been my name! Y/n, not Charlotte!" She ran her fingers through her hair. "Are you with her?" I was about to say something but she beats me to it. "No! You're with me" she sighed.

She was about to walk upstairs but I grabbed her and pulled her back. "Shh baby it's fake, it's a prank" I hold her, I felt a pain in my stomach, she punched me. "What do you mean it's fake it's just a prank" she asked, trying to mock my voice.

"First, I don't sound like that, second, I can wash this right off" I chuckled, "fuck you, that's gonna hurt taking off" I shrugged.

"Don't. Do. That. Again" she said hitting me with a slide.

I guess the prank went.. wrong?