"spotlight" ~A.P

song bom as fuck and it's related to this chapter so you can listen to it and get the chapter :)

I did sum like this already but I love this song and Austin gives me this kind of emo/gothic (they don't worship the devil so stfu) type vibe that's why I love him so I'm doing it again

and the only two names imma start using really in this book are alicia and emily because I don't really like thinking skdbdb

btw I'm off of school Friday and Monday eow so my cousin and I gon have a sleep over and be writing. i might get sum ideas from Emily on Saturday if I be with her skk ahh
————

loving you is like a fairytale

"fuck" y/n mumble as she leaned her head back on the booth seat. she just left from a argument she just had with her ex, austin. she came to her favorite place to think, the ice cream diner.

"he had to do the dumb shit, didn't he" she closed her eyes. "hey manai, you ready to order?" she heard her best friend, alicia, ask her. she opens her eyes and lean up, "hey babe, and yeah I'll have just a vanilla ice cream"

she hear the front door bell ring, she didn't think nothing of it and just sat there, playing with her fingers. from the corner of her eye she saw the high lights bouncing off a mans leather jacket.

when the moon hit your skin, I could see you and her, not you and me

she looks up and see the man she thought she loved once, locking fingers with another girl. he was with a couple other friends. y/n brings hands to the back of her neck and pulls up her hood, of her black hoodie, over her head along with her beats.

i don't care if you believe, i still wonder why you tease me

the group goes to sit at the round booth across, a few seats down from y/n. she watches as austin plays with the girl's pants belt loops. the girl giggles, "it haven't even been a week" y/n whispers to herself.

"maybe she's the girl he's been seeing behind my back" austin stops laughing once he turns to y/n. he puts his elbows on the tables and lean over it. is he trying to have a staring contest?, y/n thinks to herself.

i hope you know you can tell me whatever you're thinkin

austin's glare was starting to scare y/n so she thought that was her q to leave. she grabs to motorcycle helmet, and slides out the seat. austin clench his jaw as he watched y/n get up.