⇹used⇹~Z.K

little note about this chapter..
I got this idea from a Degrassi episode.
most of my chapters are from Degrassi episodes. for example, the nick chapters "monster" and "touched". but let me get on with the chapterrrrr.

———

Y/n

"hey babe" I turn and see my boyfriend, Zion, smiling at me. I open up my locker and smile at him. "hey zion" "you have it?" I nod, and pull my binder out and gave it to him.

it was his home work, he always ask me to do it for him, i guess that's how relationships work..? "thanks" he gives me a quick peck on the cheek, i nodded.

he walks away, i dig in my locker for my papers. fuck he has them, i shut and lock my locker. i walked towards zion's locker, i went up the stair way and immediately stopped at the door.

i looked through the glass, i saw a girl have her arms around zion's neck and his hands around her waist. he holds her close and their lips connects. tears threaten to spill out my eyes, i hold them in.

i'm tired of being stepped on

i'm tired of being treated like a piece of shit

no one cares about me

i don't deserve to be here

no one would notice if i disappear anyways

i hate life

i want to die

i loved him...

they pull away and zion makes eye contact with me, i sniff and walk all they way up to the fourth floor. i walk down the hall to the closet. i look around before walking into it.

i climb up the ladder, opening the ceiling door. i climb higher and stand on the roof. i shut the door, tears start streaming down my face. "it had to be me didn't it?" i asked myself, i began walking to the edge.

"he don't want a girl like me, he just used me" I said, sobbing(yo this sad, Degrassi be having with all types of emotions especially Eli fine ass)

by now i was on the edge. "after this ill be in a be-" "y/n? what the hell are you doing?!" I heard a voice from behind me. "making us all happy" I turned around, he hold his hand out "come on y/n don't do this, grab my hand" I shake my head no.

"i'm dirt Zion, i'm dirt" I cried and turned back around, no one was outside only the buses. "no you're not" "yes i am, the whole school thinks I am so I must be" I squeezed my eyes shut, takes a deep breath, then opened them.

i stepped one foot off the building, as I was going down I felt a grip on my arm. I look up "let me go!" I yelled, i seen tears in his eyes. he used all his strength and pulled me up.

once i was on the building again, I fell down and start crying my eyes out. he sits also and holds me, "i'm sorry" he kept whispering in my ear, crying. he pushed my hair out of my face and laid my head on his shoulder.

"forgive me..please..?" i look up at him.

"i.."

———

wsp hoes, how was ya day?