⇹Loving you ⇹ ~N.M

For HiGhOnPmMeLoO hope you like it!!

Kemissa

I step into my new home a took a nice long moment to just sniff the air a bit,

"Kemissa, what are you doing?" Zion chuckled and came from behind me with my suitcases.

"Just stuff" then took another sniff,

"Okay I'm done but where will I be staying?"

"Follow me" I followed him upstairs, down the hall to push open door, then walk through them.

I gasp at the sight of the room,

It was a white room with a king size bed, dresser with a circle mirror with lights on it, little bean bag chairs,

and lights going across my wall in front of my bed and on the window where I can put my pictures at.

"Omg, Zion thank you" I Huh him tight,

"Don't just thank me, my friends helped too you know I'm not the only one he live here" He chuckled.

"Where is sheeee!" We heard from down stairs,

I laughed

"Let's go" Zion and I walked down the stairs and as I walked down I saw 4 boys that's smaller than Zion.

Once I got to the bottom I could actually see them,

"Ouu I like it" I mumbled under my breath as I see this sexy dark haired man.

"Aww she's adorable" The long haired blonde headed boy pinched my cheeks, I smiled my widest.

"Austin, leave her alone" Zion plucked Austin's hand, he let go.

"Kemissa, this is Edwin, Brandon, Austin, and Nick" I nodded and shook their hands

"Ouu nick I also like that" I whispered, he just stood there and grinned.

"What y'all do? I'm tryna get lit! Ya feel me?"

"I see we have another Zion in the house" Brandon said and laughed.

"Wait! If she's another Zion will she be blasting music all night?" Nick looked around.

"Hell yeah ya know it!" I winked a knew it,

"And have another person in her room every night?" Edwin asked.

"Yeah you kno-"

"No the hell you won't!" Zion said,

"Whatever I was playing but y'all tryna go to the beach?" I need to make friends.

"Okay"

So we're all at the beach and I put on a red "coco  cola" One piece that the back is out, red slides and shorts.

I put my hair in a loose bun

All the boys are in the water so I pull my chair and shade out and lay on my chair and gets on my phone.

"Hey, why you not in the water?" I look up and see the same brown haired boy from earlier, I guess his name is Nick, I sat up.

"Umm I'm just here to chill not be in the water" I put loose hairs behind my ear.

"Not while I'm here, you're gonna get wet!"Knowing me I thought about what he said in a dirty way,

but I was cut out of my thoughts when he picked me up bridal Style.

"If you don't me down!" He continued to walk closer to the water and I tried to break free.

"Nick no!" He dropped me in the water,

"Dammit and I still had my shorts on" I mumbled.

"I guess this is a start of a new friendship" Nick smiled.

It's been two months since the beach day, Nick and I have become really close and I've gained strong feeling for him. HE EVEN ASKED ME OUT.

Right now I'm straddling nick's lap step stroking his cheek,

"What the frick frack is going on here?!" I hoped off of Nick.

"Zion it's no-"

"I know I did not just see my little sister on my band mates lap" he rubbed his chin, looking and the ceiling.

I rolled my eyes, Zion pushes nick against the wall, I try to take him off of nick.

I finally get him off then Zion push nick on the floor and smack my hand away,

"Nigga don't touch me"

"Y/n I'm so-" I cut him off

"No get out" I slam the door in his face.

I bend down to nick,

"You okay hon?" I kiss him cheek.

"Yeah it's not like he's gonna keep me from Loving you" I smile.

❤️