⇹revenge ⇹~Z.K

Continuation of "sorry"

Y/n

"The boondocks" I spoke into my remote, it was a Saturday night and I was home alone in my empty living room. It's been a week since "my dream" or whatever you wanna call it. I haven't seen him around campus, but I didn't think nothing about it really.

I was cut out of my thoughts when I heard something be thrown at my window. I jumped them sat there for another second, listening for if I hear another sound. I hear the same noise again then the back door door nob slowly starts to twist.

Oh hell. To. The. No, I thought to my self then I snatch my phone from the arm part and ran upstairs trying not to make a lot of noise. I run to my room then shut and locked the door, I slide under my bed. Bítch is you dumb?

This the first place they're gon try to look, then I get up and run in my walk in closet.

I turn the light off and go all the way to the back, I hear my door nob start to jiggle, i take deep breaths. The jiggling stops and I stand there thinking what I should do.

The door swings open and I push through the person and jumps over my bed, but feel my ankle being yanked, making me fall back onto the bed. They wraps their hands around my throat.

The persons hood fell down, "zi-on?" I questioned then put my hands on the side of his head and put my thumbs when his eyes are and put pressure on them.

"oh fuck!" He yelled Then let go and I gasp for air, when he looked at me I went in my night stand and pulled out my pepper spray. I sprayed him, "ahh" he started holding and rubbing his eyes and face.

I kicked him in his chest, making him fall back into my dresser under my tv then i ran to the door and unlocked it. I ran down the steps, when I got to the bottom I was forcefully pushed down, I felt someone stepping on my back

"Z, come on!" I hear a boy yell, "Edwin get the fuck off of me" I yelled trying to get up, but he pushed me back down with his foot, I groaned. I felt two people pic me up by my arms, then something sharp in my arm.

"What the fuck did y'all just..doo" was the last thing i said before falling out.

I jump up, my wrist was hurting so I look down and see rope tightly around them. "What the-" there's tape on my mouth, "I guess someones woke" I look around and see I'm still in my living room. I look back up and see Zion with his chair backwards and he was facing me.

"you're so adorable" he said and strokes my face, "if I take this off, will you scream?" I shake my head no, "are you sure?" I nod my head. "Good girl" he scoots up and rips the tape off my mouth, "ouch!" "You said you wasn't gon yell" he rolled his eyes

"how am I not suppose to yell? that hurts" I complained, "but I wanna know why you are doing this"

"do you think I'm stupid? I know you was going to kill me last week" he said and chuckled, "I wasn't going to because I didn't want to" I mumbled and looked down.

"ha I like you, you're gon be mine alll night and if you do anything I wouldn't mind leaving marks" he smiled at me.

"You're a creep to be honest" I said looking away, "mhm yup" He unties my hand and legs, grips on my wrist then walks me upstairs