⇹Prank ⇹ ~B.A

Y/n

"Wsp y'all it's Y/n, and today I'm going to prank Brandon, as y'all know, my boyfriend" I whispered while standing in the kitchen. Brandon was in the living room playing with Kobe.

"So Brandon have been playing with Kobe for like a week and a half or two weeks tops and haven't been giving me any attention",

"So I went to the store and bought..viagra" I said and put the box in the camera.

"I'm gonna break the pills up and put them in his Pepsi",
"After he take them a while after he's gon feel "in the mood" but I'm going to keep pushing him away"

"see y'all at them end of the video"I smiled.

I walk in the living room and sit the camera down in the book shelf, I put some in the bedroom or anywhere I know We might go. I walk over to Brandon and give him his drink, "thanks babe" he gives me a quick kiss on the cheek.

It's been like a hour since I gave him his drink.

I look over from my phone and see him moving around in the couch chair.

"You okay buddy?"

"U-um y-yeah" he leaned back and groaned,

I look back at my phone.

I felt someone sit next to me,

"Hey baby" Brandon said and started kissing my neck.

I move over a little bit, "What are you doing Brandon?" I chuckled.

"I have a little problem, can you fix it?"
He motioned to his boner,

"Damn" I said under my breath but I quickly erased my dirty thoughts.

"You want me to fix that problem of yours sexy?" I whispered in his ear as I relaxed my hand on top of his boner.

He licked his lips and nodded,

"Well I can't do that, sorry" I said going back onto my phone.

He groaned, "Come on baby!" He laid me back and tried to unzip my shorts.

"Nope!" I smacked his hand away.

"Welp" He pick me up and put me over his shoulder, I start hitting back "put me down you little fucker!!"

He opens our room door, we walk in and he shuts and lock it.

He throws me on the bed, I try to crawl to the top on the bed but he grabs me by my ankle and pulls me back.

He pins me down and has me in a riding position.

"Ouu imma make sure you can't walk for days" he whispers in my ear,

"Ok but before you do that, I have something to tell you" I also whispered.

"And that is?" He asked as he took his shirt off,

"I put viagra in your drink"

"Oh my god why would you do that" he jumped up and ran to the bathroom.

I started laughing, and take the camera off the dresser.

"So I got him, if you like the video like the video if you didn't..we'll still like the video, love y'all byeeee"

Before ended it Brandon came back out,
"I'm gonna get her back tho!"

"Whatever byeeeee!!"

I ended it,

"You definitely getting it, come her girl!"

He tried to grab me

"Bye bitch!"
I ran out the door,

"Best Prank ever"

I got this idea from a Dolan Twins book from a while back,

It's not exactly the same,

the only part that's the same is the viagra part.

Byeeee!!❤️❤️

{unedited}

Update: I added a story to my reading list called "nights with bill" my cousin made it she play to much😭 but just read it to give it views please?❤️