"secret"~Z.K

"yo I'm tryna get a new tattoo" I say outta nowhere , "when you wanna get it?" zion asked from the passenger seat . i shrug my shoulders . we was parked in a in n out burger drive thru .

"maybe we can go tomorrow-" he was cut off by his phone ringing . "yeroo" he say into the phone . "yo bro , what you doin" I heard a voice that sound like edwin . zion looked at me , I did the same , "nothing I'm with y/n".

"okay and what are you and y/n?" i could tell he was smirking . "bruh chill there's nothing going on" he lied .

seee zion and i are keepin thing on the low right noww . not even his band mates know about our little relationship , they think we're just two artist that hangs out a lot .

we don't want people to know because if people know , that means fans will find out , and if fans find out then that's just a whole bunch of hate and drama .

"mhm ok y'all have fun now , don't stay out too late" we both rolls our eyes . while they were finishing up their conversation , he hung up and i took the aux cord and played a song that reminds me of our situation .

•secrets by Ann Marie•
it's at the top 😎

i settle in my seat while the beginning plays .
"we can keep it on the low" i start singing and look at zion . he look at me and smiles .

"swear nobody has to know" i start doing all types of moves , which caused him to laugh . he joined in my weird dancing and started singing when YK Osiris part came on .

"can I be yo little secret?
i swear I'll keep it,
i got yo legs goin crazy when I eat it" he sung , had me cracking up . "eww nigga you uglyyy" I said , laughing but knowing damn well that wasn't true .

"you know you love me" he winked , I shrugged .

we was so into the music we didn't hear the loud banging on the window . i look up and see it's a worker from in n out burger . because that dirty ass uniform .

i saw she was holding two bags of food . i roller down the window , "yes hi , here's your food and do you think y'all can leave? y'all are very distracting-"

"yea yea whatever bye bitch" I cut her off , taking the food and rolling up the window . "uh- that was rude" zion said , chuckling .

"oh welllll" I said , picking a fry from the bag and pop it in my mouth .

————

y'all miss queen nani??😎❤️