⇹caught ⇹~B.A

Request for thiccemsEdwin
Eowwwww

Madison

"Wsp hoes!" I yell as I walk in the Prettymuch house. I walk in and see Zion on the game, Edwin sowing, Austin watching YouTube on his laptop, and nick and Brandon no where in sight.

"How did you get in here?" Austin asked looking up, "I have my ways but what's up big brother" I shrugged then ran and jumped on him. "What's up little sis" he kisses my forehead, "where's the other two?"

"I think their in the kitchen..?" I nod, got up and made my way in the kitchen. "ayee what up" I yelled, nick and Brandon turns around "aye what's up Madison!" Nick hugs me and I walk over to Brandon. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he holds my waist, I peck him lips.

"So.. when are y'all going to tell Austin? Me and the guys feel really guilty"nick whispered, kind of looking sad, we look at him. "I don't know.." i said looking down, "but soon" I tried to lighten the mood up a little.

Nick nodded and all three of us walked in the living room then flopped on the couch. "I'm hot let's go get some ice cream!" Edwin said and jumped up, earning "Hell yeah" 's and "Let's go". Everyone stood up.

"Madison, you coming" Zion asked, putting on his shoes. I stood up and stretched, "naw y'all can go" I go up the into the bathroom.

When I'm done doing my business I walk out, Immediately being pinned to the wall. "Well hellooo" I said, looking forward at Brandon, who's nose was literally touching mine.

He passionately connects his lips with mine and grip my thighs, I jump and he makes his way the down the hall to his room.

He kick open the door then kicks it shut. He drops me down on the bed, brings his self between my legs, never breaking the kiss. We break apart for a second as I lift my shirt over my head, him doing the same. He pushes me back,

leans down starting to kiss my jaw then goes down to my neck and sucks it a little . I tilt my head back and moan, I rub my fingers through his hair. He slide his hands down my body, to the zipper of my shorts, he zip them down then slide them down my legs

Damnn

"Oh shit" I moan as Brandon repeatedly pound in me, I grip onto his back muscles surely to make a mark. "Damn mad" I start sucking on his neck. The room was filled with our moans and the headboard also repeatedly banging against the wall.

"What. The. Fuck" We both jumped and looked in the door way. We saw Austin, he looked shocked. He walked out the room. "Austin, Austin!" I hurried and put my clothes on then ran down the stairs, Brandon following.

"Austin, stop!" I yelled as I stopped him from going out the back door. "Leave me alone!" He smacked my hand away. "Why did y'all tell me about whatever that is?" He asked motioning his hand to us.

"Hey guys! What's going on.. shit he found out" Zion said as he walked in along with the others. Austin turn to the rest of the boys, "you all knew..?" Austin felt hurt. "Austin I'm sorry please forgive me" I hug him tightly, burying my face in his chest.

He sniffs, I felt him hug back "I forgive y'all, just-" he was cut off by the door bell then a knock. He furrows his eyebrows, "I got it" I nod and let go.

He walks to the door, "oh hey Leah" everyone walks to the door and Brandon wraps his arms around my waist. "H-hey Austin" she said then looks at Brandon's arm, and quickly Looks away.

"Austin I'm sorry but I have to say it" I felt Brandons arm stiffen, I look up at him.

"Okay..?" Austin says kinda confused, she takes a deep breath... "I've been sleeping with Brandon" everyone gasp, "and I'm 7 weeks pregnant" everyone gasp again.

I turn towards Brandon, he looks down and backs up, I form my hands into a choking position and was about to run towards him but, "woah woah woah" nick yells and holds me.

Austin slams the door in leah face, "welp oh well I'll find someone else" Austin shrugs but soon turns his attention to Brandon. He gripped him up by his collar,

"I got this bro" I get out of nick grip and move Austin out the way. I kick Brandon between the legs, when he's holding there and my height, I punch him in his face making him fall back.

"Damn nigga you got knocked the fúck out!!" Zion said causing all of us to laugh..

"So.. movie night?" I suggested looking around,

"Fuck yes!"

Giv mi dat shmoney🤪