Sweet Dreams

Here is my first oneshot :) Sorry if its bad :/ Also in all of these oneshots, Dipstick is 20 and Dollar Bill is also 20. (The pic above is from Elentori, probably on DeviantArt.)
—————————————————————
Corn Chip's POV
I was in the middle of a peaceful dream, when I suddenly felt like I was being shaken like a soda can.

I unwillingly forced open my eyelids to a frantic Pinetree who looked absolutely terrified, like he'd seen a Level 10 ghost or something.

"What?!" I asked, panicking.

"I just had the worst nightmare ever!" He shrieked.

Oh, it was only a nightmare. But I loved my Pinetree too much to just go back to sleep and ignore it all, so instead I offered some comforting words. I mean, we are dating, so it'd be cruel to just leave him in this state of pure terror.

"Aww, it's ok Pinetree, its not real."

I sat up, and in an act of pure relflex, put my arms around his waist and hugged him. We sat there for a while, as I whispered comforting things in his ear and stroked his back. His breathing seemed to slow down, along with his heartbeat. I figured Pinetree might not be able to fall asleep on his own again, so I asked him,

"Do you want me to help you go back to sleep?"

Dipper seemed slightly hesitant, as if debating whether he could go to sleep on his own again, without my help.

"...Ok."

After that, he seemed to relax a bit, and we laid down again. I snuggled up beside him, and stroked his hair. I softly kissed his cheek, then his nose, then his lips. Five minutes later, I could feel him teetering on the edge of sleep.

"I love you Dipper, sweet dreams." I whispered into his fluffy hair.

"Love you too Bill."

I heard soft, kitten-like snores, and I laughed to myself. How adorable.

I drifted off to sleep too, hoping to see him again in my own dreamscape.
—————————————————————
So how was the first one? I kinda choked on fluff while I was writing this, because ITS JUST SO FREAKING CUTE AND FLUFFY!!!!! Vulnerable Dip is adorable :D Welp I've been here too long, so I'll see you later in the next story. *Dives into my trashcan* Remember, REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM, SHIP BILLDIP, BYEEEEEEE! *Shuts trash can lid*