Immortals

What up my corn chips? This chapter is a song fic bc I just wanted to. I got really into the song "Immortals" by Fall Out Boy. I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH. I decided to make a chapter based on this with Bill and Dip dueting (?) in front of a crowd at a Mabel party at the Shack. So enjoyyy :D
—————————————————————
Author-chan's POV
"Ey yo Dippingsauce!!" Mabel called. She walked over to Dipper, who was sitting on a couch next to Bill. "What?" Dipper said. "I have a really good idea for a song you and Bill should sing!!!" Mabel said, bouncing on her toes.

"UhhhhHhhhHhhHhhhHh Mabes I don't know I-I mean I don't like singing in front of crowds an-and uMMmm-"

"Yeah sure Shooting Star, we'll do it." Bill interuppted.

"BILL!" Dipper screeched.
"What? I think it'd be fun. And I'll give you a kiss afterwards~" Bill said.
"Ugh fIINNEE."

"YAY" Mabel screamed. "I'll go set it up now and you can go on after the next person. Oh, you're singing Immortals by FallOutBoy by the way." Mabel ran off to go set up the machine and left the couple to their own devices.

"Bill, I'm not good at singing and I will bomb this."
"Pinetree, you can't be that bad. Sing something for me, and I'll judge."
"Ok..."

Dipper started singing "Demons" by Imagine Dragons. The farther he got in the song, the more Bill's jaw dropped. When he finished singing, Bill clapped.

"Pinetree, what are you talking about?! THAT WAS REALLY GOOOOODDDDD."

"You're just saying tha-"
Bill grabbed Dipper's cheeks and pulled his forehead to his own so that their noses were touching. Bill tilted his head and kissed Dipper on the lips.

"Dipper, I would never say anything like that unless I truly meant it. You are beautiful and a wonderful singer."

Dipper blushed when Bill said his name and looked down.

"T-Thanks Bill."
"I love you Dipper."
"I love you too."

Mabel popped back into the room. "GUYS IT'S READY, YOU'RE ON IN ONE MINUTE, GET YO ASSES READY!!!" Mabel yelled over the music.

Bill and Dipper looked at each other and got up.

"Ready Pinetree?"
"As I'll ever be."

They walked behind Mabel to the ain party room, where one guy was just finishing up his song.

"Ready guys?" Mabel asked.
"Yep" Dipper said.

The two walked up to the stage and got up. They grabbed the microphones and held them.

"Me and Paz will be in the back watching, kay?" Mabel shouted.

The music started.
(Note from Author-chan: The bold is Bill, the italics are Dipper, the bold italics are both of them and the regular text is just the action)

They say we are what we are
But we don't have to be
I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way
I'll be the watcher watcher
Of the eternal flame
Bill looked at Dipper.
I'll be the guard dog
Of all your fever dreams

Ooooooooh
I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass glass glass
Oooohhhhhhh
Bill and Dipper looked at each other.
I try to picture me without you but I can't

Cause we could be immortals
Immortals
Just not for long, for long
And live with me forever now
We'll pull the blackout curtains down
Just not for long, for long

We could be
Imoooooooor-Immortals

Sometimes the only payoff
For having any faith
Is when it's tested again and again
Every day
I'm still comparing your past
Dipper pointed to Bill while looking at him.
To my future
Dipper pointed to himself and looked at the crowd.
It might be your wounds but
Dipper pointed and looked to Bill again.
They're my sutures
He pointed to himself and looked to the crowd again.

Oooohhhhhhh
I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass glass glass
Oooohhhhhhh
Bill and Dipper looked at each other again.
I try to picture me without you but I can't

Cause we could be immortals
Immortals
Just not for long, for long
And live with me forever now
We'll pull the blackout curtains down
Just not for long, for long

We could be
Imoooooooor-Immortals

And live with me forever now

We'll pull the black out curtains down

Bill and Dipper looked at each other.
We could be immortals
Just not for long, for long
We could be
Imoooooooor-Immortals
Bill and Dipper looked at the crowds and throwed their heads and microphone-less hands to the ceiling.
Immortals

Bill swept Dipper into his arms and kissed him passionately. Their lips fit together and they moved their mouths together as the crowd cheered. They pulled apart and looked at each other. The couple turned to the crowd and bowed.

"Thank you!" Bill said.

They jumped offstage and ran to Mabel and her girlfriend, Pacifica.
"You guys...were...AMAZING!!!" Mabel and Pacifica squealed together.

"Thanks guys, it means a lot." Dipper said, rubbing the back of his neck. "We were pretty good, Pinetree." Bill said, and put an arm around Dipper's waist.

"Love you, Dipper."
"Love you too, Bill."
They kissed. Dipper put his arms around Bill's neck while Mabel and Pacifica fangirled and squealed.

"SO CUTE!!!" Mabel screeched.
"I KNOW!!" Pacifica screamed, looking at Mabel.

Mabel looked at Pacifica and kissed her passionately. They put their arms around each other. After a while, both couples pulled apart.

"I love you." Mabel and Bill said to their lover.
"I love you too." Pacifica and Dipper replied to their own.
—————————————————————
HOLY SHITSTICKS THIS WAS A LONG ASS CHAPTER. But did you like it? I added some Mabifica along wih the Billdip. I worked really hard on this too so I hope you like it :) Tell me in the comments if you want another songshot. Remember, FALL OUT BOY IS THE SUPERIOR BAND, JUSTIN BIEBER IS A HACK, SHIP BILLDIP, BYEEEE!!IMAGINE, OUT!! *jumps into trashcan and closes lid*