Swiggity Swooty

YO WHAT UP CORN CHIPS!!! Im back. Here with another terrible oneshot :/ I kinda got carried away with the Swiggty Swooty meme sooo.....get prepared for weirdness. K well, go read. Dere is mention of da booty
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
—————————————————————
TripleDip's POV

"Belle, that's not your father!!!" I screamed in my mind. I was reading Lost in a Book by Jennifer Donelly. Yes, it's a Beauty and the Beast book, but come on, it's really good! I was getting to a really good part of the book, probably right before something huge would happen, when I heard some faint whispering.

I put down my book and sat up on the bed. I looked around but no one was there. "Probably just Bill, screaming at the TV again or something." I thought. I started to pick up my book, when the whispering started to get louder.

"Booty."
"Booty"
"BOOTY"

I threw my book down and shot up, scared out of my wits. I whip my head to the left, the right again, then the left. The first time I didn't see anything to my left, but the second time I caught a blur of a golden and brown shaggy haired head by the side of my head. I whipped my head back to the left, to find that I was staring at the head of my boyfriend, Bill.

"BOOTY!!!" He screeched.
"AAAAHHH HOLY CRAP!!!!" I screamed, and jumped away from him.

"BOOTYYYYY!" Bill shrieked, suddenly lunging for my butt.

"HOLY TRIANGLES!" I yelled, and I scrambled out of the room. Bill ran after me on all fours screaming "SWIGGITY SWOOTY IM COMING FOR DAT BOOTY!!!".

I ran towards the living room when I tripped over one of Mabel's glitter containers. "SHĪT SHĪT SHĪT!!" I screeched as I fell flat on my face. I turned my head just in time to see Bill pounce on my rear end and slap it. He hugged it and whispered "I've caught the booty."

I sighed and shook my head. Oh Bill.

"Weird over grown dorito."

"Love you too Pinetree!"
—————————————————————
SO HOW DID YOU LIKE THE LATEST PIECE O' BULLSHĪT I JUST WROTE?! This was baaaaddd but whatevs its kinda funny. Byee!! Also remember, HETEROS ARE AN ILLUSION, THE HOMOPHOBES ARE A HOLOGRAM, SHIP GAYNESS BYEEEE *jumps back in trashcan and closes lid*