Quest For Love

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating this book for so long, I...I've honestly been thinking of ending this book because I don't really have anymore inspiration for Billdip fics. I'll definitely make a few more oneshots, complete those two old songfic requests from months ago, but after that, I really don't know. I kinda don't want to end it because this was my first book and it's gained so much support and y'all love it and I don't want to let you down. I'm still thinking though. Anyway, this was supposed to be a Valentine's Day story but...I kinda got lazy? Hfhckjefjakr sorry. This one's about our favorite lil demon child going on a little scavenger hunt for a surprise from Dippy uwu Enjoy!
—————————————————————
Third Person POV:

Bill woke up to a face covered in sweet-smelling yellow rose petals. 'Huh, what? What is this vibrant yellow plant covering my human facial orafices?!' He thought. He shook off the petals and sat up in bed. Rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, he looked around the room to see more colorful petals strewn around on the floor. What was this?

Suddenly, the short little demon noticed a piece of square paper lying on his bedside table. It was canary yellow and shiny like silver glitter, with a little poem written on it in blue gel pen. Bill picked up the paper and read the small, 4-lined riddle printed in neat cursive.

Good morning, my love
How was your rest?
I have a little adventure for you
First, go to the place where birds make their nests

Hint: Forest behind the shack

(PS: Bring Cosmic with you)

Bill awwed, patting his cheek softly. 'He's so sweet...'

Putting the card down, he threw off the covers and padded over to his dresser. He pulled out a soft yellow hoodie, a pair of black leggings with green aliens on them, and a pair of blue ankle socks. He dressed himself as quickly as he possibly could. Then he grabbed Dipper's card off his bed and ran out of the room, heading for Cosmic's next door.

His blond hair bounced behind him as he kicked open the door to his half-demon friend's room.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP!" He screeched, ducking to dodge an alarm clock that was immediately thrown at his face.
"BITCH WHAT THE F U C K WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE AT TEN IN THE GODDAMN MORNING." Cosmic screamed. Her hair was a tangled, fluffy mess and her black oversized My Chemical Romance band t-shirt was twisted half way around her torso, revealing a pair of black activewear shorts. "GET THE FUCK UP MOTHERFUCKER" Bill threw his card at the brunette's face. "FUCK YOU." She read the card and scowled. "Ugh fine." Cosmic rolled out of bed and dragged herself over to her dresser. She pulled out a black and white checkered flannel, a pair of jeans, and pulled them on. "Alright let's go you sappy shithead." She teased, ruffling her friend's hair. Bill flipped off his equally short demon friend.

When they got downstairs, they both pulled on their shoes. Bill, a pair of black Vans with yellow triangles on the sides, and Cosmic, a pair of worn out black Converse with green laces. Bill grabbed the keys to the Shack and Cosmic grabbed her phone just in case they ran into trouble on the way.

As the pair walked into the forest, they noticed that a trail of yellow rose petals had been strewn across the ground in a path leading to a tall pine tree. Cosmic snorted. "Classic Dipper." "Don't insult my man." "I wasn't, bitch." "No you." "...the fuck?" "Whatever."

When they reached the end of the rose petal-laden path, they saw a little note written in the same ink as the first stuck in between the needles of one of the tree branches. "Ooh, there's another!" Cosmic squealed. Bill whacked her on the arm. "sHuT uP." He slid the paper out from between the needles and unfolded it. He held it out so they could both read it.