Disneyland

IM SORRY I GOT LAZY ITS LIKE THE MIDDLE OF THE F*CKING NIGHT RN AND IDK WHAT IM DOING. This one'll probably be super short and shitty so...sorry. 😐
—————————————————————
Sapling's POV
"BILL NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I screamed. I ran after Bill. Today we went to Disneyland for fun, because Bill's never been and he really wanted to go. We just got cotton candy a few minutes ago, and then...we saw Mickey Mouse. And that brings us to right now, where Bill is screaming at the poor guy in the Mickey Mouse suit and is probably going to set him on fire.

"I WON'T FALL FOR YOUR TRICKERY YOU UGLY RODENT!!!" Bill shrieked, pointing at Mickey.

I grabbed the back of Bill's collar just as he summoned some blue fire, about to light flames on Mickey Mouse. I pulled him out of the quickly-forming crowd and shot an apologetic look toward the poor man in the suit. Then I dragged Bill into a nearby bathroom.

"What the hell do you think you're doing Bill?" I whispered shouted as I locked us in a handicapped stall.

"That creepy little rodent was pissing me off, Pinetree!" Bill hissed.
"That doesn't mean you can set him on fire! He's isn't even a mouse! He's a fucking dude in a damn costume!" I snapped. (Sorry for ruining your dreams, guys) (I finally spelled out fuck. Are you proud of me?😂)

Bill's eyes softened.
"Oh. Sorry Pinetree." He said quietly, looking at his shoes. I sighed.

"It's ok Bill, just...when we come back out, don't do that again."
"Ok Dipper."
I pecked him on the lips really quick.
"But that was kind of funny." I giggled.
Bill looked up and beamed.

I opened the stall door and we walked back out into the bright sunlight.

"So, where do you want to go next?" I asked Bill. Bill looked at the map. "TOMORROWLAND!" He said, bouncing on his toes like a little kid. I laughed a little at my boyfriend being childish and adorable.

"Alright let's go." I said, waving my hand.
Bill held my hand as we left Fantasyland and walked towards Tomorrowland.

~~~~~~~~Lil' Time Skippy~~~~~~~~

8:00 PM, Just After Sunset, Back in Fantasyland

"Bill, look, it's starting!" I whispered to Bill. This time I was the one being adorably childish, bouncing on my feet and flapping my hands. The fireworks were starting!

"Wow!" Bill said, looking up at the sky. Bursts of red and blue light erupted in the sky as we stared upwards. Green and yellow swirled together in star patterns, while purple and pink made hearts and flowers that were suspended in the air. Bill and I just craned our heads up in amazement.

"Wanna take a picture to immortalize this moment?" Bill said, turning to me.
"Yeah!" I said.

Bill took out his phone and turned the camera to face us. I looked at Bill, who had a goofy (Didja catch that?) smile on his lips, and I smirked softly as the shutter went off.

As soon as the camera was lowered and put in Bill's pocket, his lips were pressed against mine. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders while he circled my waist with his hands. I tilted my head to deepen the kiss as fireworks kept going off behind us. The kiss itself felt like fireworks were going off right on my lips, and I couldn't be more happy at that moment. We pulled apart after a while and I looked at him.

"Thanks for taking me here Pinetree."
"You're welcome, Bill."
I hugged him.
"I love you."
"I love you too, Dipper."
—————————————————————
Wow ok, I got a little bit carried away with this one...but it wasn't that shitty and it wasn't short either so that's a plus. If I was there I'd probably be the one behind Bill, cheering him on while he tries to light Mickey Mouse on fire 😂 Anyway, hope you enjoyed! Remember, REALITY IS A LIE, THE UNIVERSE IS AN AMAZING PLACE, SHIP BILLDIP (and Drarry), BYEEEE! Peace out! *goes to sleep because its 2:37 in the fucking morning*