Nature

Well guess what people? I haven't updated in a while with a decent story, so here's a present :3 You're welcome. In this one, Dipper and Bill are hiking through Gravity Falls forest. The one behind the Mystery Shack obviously. Now, on with the storyyyy!!!
—————————————————————
Dipper's POV:
Bill and I were walking through Gravity Falls forest, on a little nature hike. I wanted to find a rare flower, and Bill just wanted to help. But honestly I think he just wanted to spend time with me, not like I minded. I really like that he wants to do that because we bond more.

Anyway, we were walking through the forest, talking and flirting with each other, well, Bill was doing the flirting anyway. We had been hiking for about half an hour or so, but we stopped. Because of one thing.

Bill's Triangle Statue.

Bill froze. I waved my hand in front of his face, trying to get him to say something. Then I saw a tear roll down his face.

"Bill? Are you ok?" I asked
"N-No..." He said shakily.

Bill started full out sobbing, putting his face in his hands. I put my arms around him and pulled him close.

"What's wrong, Bill?"
"I-I'm sorry."
"For what?"

"F-For ruining your life, Dipper. I tried to k-kill your family, I made your life hell, and you still forgive me? I-I don't deserve you."

Now it was my turn to freeze. We all forgave him a long time ago, and he's still stuck on this? I never knew that he held all this in and still felt guilty for it.

"Bill, you may have tried to ruin my life, but if you didn't, I never would have met you. You even made my life...more interesting, it wasn't ruined at all. Besides, we've forgiven you already."

"But I-I haven't forgiven myself. I still feel guilty of hurting you and your family."

"That's all in the past. Whatever you did back then doesn't affect us now. The past is the past. (333 words :3) We love you Bill. I love you."

We sat down and I leaned against a tree with Bill in my lap.

"T-Thanks Pinetree. I-I love you too."

I kissed his forehead. We sat there for a while, Bill in my arms. He sniffed and wiped his eyes.

"Do you wanna go home, Bill? We can make hot chocolate and watch movies in the living room?" I asked.

Bill nodded. I stood up, holding Bill's hand so he could get up. Then the second he stood up, he jumped on me and hugged me really tight. I put my arms around him.

"Thanks Dipper. I love you."
"I love you too."

We walked home hand in hand.
—————————————————————
Well that was incredibly fluffy. And kind of sad. Sorry it's so short, I kinda ran out of ideas. At this point I'm asking for requests now, so leave a comment on what you want to see next. Alright I have nothing more to say. Remember, REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM, SHIP GAYNESS, BYEEEE! PEACE OUT!
*crawls back in blanket cave*