Sick

WHAT IS LOVE?! BABY DONT HURT MEEEE, DONT HURT ME NO MOREEEE- Ok I'll stop, I'll leave you alone to read. (Oh, by the way, play this song while you read, if you want to. It has nothing to do with the story, I'm just being weird)

(Yeah its the Wii song. DONT JUDGE, I DO WHAT I WANT, OK?!)
—————————————————————
Author-chan's POV

"ACHOO!! PINETREE WHY IS THIS MEAT SACK MAKING WEIRD NOISES?! ACHOO!!" Bill sneezed.

Dipper sighed. The last thing he wanted was to take care of a sick Bill. He'd probably be super annoying for an entire week. Because he's sick.

"COMING BILL." Dipper sighed and put down his book. He got up from the couch and walked upstairs. When he got to his and Bill's room, he found Bill slumped ove the side of their bed, snot running out of his nose.

"Pinetree? Why is my human body leaking?" Bill sniffed.

"I think you have a cold or something Bill." Dipper plopped down on the bed and got a tissue. He wiped Bill's nose.

"Oh."

"Try not to leave the bed. I don't know what effects a cold will have on your human body, but we don't want to risk it."

"Ok." Bill lay down under the covers and lay his head down on a pillow.

"I'll go make you some soup, and you stay here."

Dipper walked downstairs and made Bill some soup. He walked back up and found that Bill had gotten up and was jumping on the bed.

"BILL!" Dipper snapped. Bill stopped jumping. "Sorry Pinetree." Bill said sheepishly.

"Ugh, ok fine." Dipper sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"Ok, sit down Bill." Dipper said. Bill sat. Dipper fed Bill the soup. After Bill was done, Dipper told Bill to lay down. Dipper grabbed a book from his nightstand. He gave Bill a kiss on his forehead.

"I love you Bill. Feel better."
"I love you too Dipper. Thanks."

They both fell asleep after an hour, snuggling up to each other.
—————————————————————
HEY MY BROTATOS!!! I probably won't be able to post this weekend bc reasons. So here's a nice lil Billdip for ya. I didn't want to make it sad bc you people would probably murder me :3
Remember, REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, PYTHAGORAS IS REALLY MEAN, SHIP LGBTQ+!!! *dives in trashcan and shuts lid*