Wrapping Paper Love

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza, and Happy Holidays y'all! I love you guys ♥️♥️♥️ Hope you're having a good day! UwU Enjoy this Christmas special!
—————————————————————
Third-Person POV:

The tinkle of little jingle bells jingling on the chests of a certain excited sweater-obsessed girl and sadistic soft demon filled the air in the Mystery Shack on Christmas Day. A fluffy headed boy sat on the floor smiling at his twin sister and boyfriend, dressed in long flannel pajamas and a velvety Santa hat.

His great uncles sat on the couch in ugly sweaters made by their niece, one sipping a warm mug of coffee, the other drinking some marshmallow-filled hot chocolate. Two half-demon girls dressed in matching green and red sweaters and reindeer antler headbands sat snuggled in a fluffy blanket for warmth under the Christmas tree.

The Pines family, plus a little blonde demon, a brown and blue haired half demon, and a strawberry blonde half demon were happy and content on that cold, snowy Christmas Day.

"Hey DipDop! Did you like my present?" Mabel asked, ceasing her manic skipping. The bells on her sweater stopped tinkling suddenly as her movement stopped. Bill was still dancing in the background to the tinny radio music, enjoying the way the bells on his matching sweater jingled.

Dipper smiled, looking down at his hands. In his clasped palms was a large blue leather sketchbook, coated lightly in blue glitter and decorated with a silver pine tree patch. "Of course, Mabes, I already told you that. It's perfect. Thank you!" He laughed softly. Mabel beamed. "You're welcome, bro bro."

"Did you like the gift I got you?" He asked. Mabel grinned toothily. "Sure did!" Under the tree, there was a pile of colorful rainbow yarn balls and a pair of shiny holographic knitting needles. There was also a gallon sized container of pink and gold glitter. Mabel had been wanting special knitting supplies for forever, and Dipper saw this as a perfect opportunity to buy that rainbow yarn and those holographic knitting needles he'd found a month earlier while browsing Amazon. A perfect present for his crazy sister.

He grinned back as if to say "You're welcome".

Bells jingled as Bill skipped over to a now-sitting Mabel and Dipper and plopped down on the floor. He gave his boyfriend a peck on the lips and settled his head into the crook of his neck. "Did you guys like the gifts I got you?" Bill asked eagerly. Dipper's eyes sparkled as he smiled down at Bill and kissed the top of his head. "Mhm, I love how creative you got. I'll wear it every day." He said lovingly. Bill had transformed the top half of a deer skull into a hat topper made to fit on Dipper's signature pine tree hat. The skull was decorated with green and blue glitter and little pine trees were engraved into the antlers. Said demon beamed happily at the brunette's praise and snuggled farther into his boyfriend's body.

"I really like the dress you made me! It fits my personality so well!" Mabel said, hugging Bill. Bill had hand sewn a long sleeved pink dress with dark blue star accents at the hems. The skirt was made of expensive red satin, and the top was made of soft chiffon layered on top of cotton. The whole thing was of course, sprinkled generously with silvery pink glitter. He hummed contentedly.

"Thanks, you two. I really like what you guys got me, too!" Bill exclaimed. Dipper had made him a necklace made of gold plated deer teeth. A small crystal locket sat in the middle of the black twine string, containing a picture of them on an ice skating date. Bill was bent over laughing at something Dipper had said, nearly falling over while Dipper had an arm around his waist and a face splitting grin plastered in between his rosy red cheeks. The photo was taken by Mabel, who was there with Pacifica on a double date with the two boys. It completely captured their relationship in one moment. That date was Bill's favorite.

Mabel had knitted him a pastel yellow cowl-neck sweater with a little triangle bowtie embroidered on the front near the top. It was soft and subtly shimmered in rainbow colors from the two strands of shiny rainbow thread woven throughout the sweater.

"You're welcome!" Mabel grinned. "Do you guys want any hot chocolate? I'm gonna go make some." She asked, standing up and brushing a few stray pine needles off of her red leggings and fluffy white crew socks. The two boys shook their heads no. "Eh, your losses." She walked off towards the kitchen.

Dipper wove a hand through Bill's soft golden locks, kissing him on the head again. Bill purred a little bit, not unlike a cat. "I'm glad you liked my gift. I put a lot of thought into it." The brunette boy whispered. "I'd like anything you give me." The blonde demon murmured gently into his neck.

Bill snapped his fingers and a soft tan blanket wrapped around their bodies, engulfing them. They sat there, content for a bit, before Dipper finally spoke.

"Merry Christmas, Bill. I love you."
"I love you too, Dipper."

They kissed softly as snow fell outside the window, blanketing the world in sparkling white beauty.
—————————————————————
How did I do? I liked it, vewy soft uwu Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Did you guys get any good gifts? I hope you did. Aight, imma head out. Love y'all! Remember, REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM, BUY GOLD, GO BEYOND, PLUS ULTRA, BYEEEE! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️🎄♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️