Leave Him Alone (Part 2)

Welcome back readers! I know it's been a while since I last updated this, so I've decided to give you a lil' present! Here's the second part to Leave Him Alone!!! Enjoy :)
—————————————————————
Previously on Leave Him Alone...

"Time to die Bill."
"NOT IF I CAN HELP IT!!" A voice screamed from behind us.

"Stan?" was all Ford could say before he was tackled by his twin.
————————————-
"Stan what are you doing?! Can't you see I'm trying to help this family?!" Ford pleaded.

"All I see is someone trying to take Dipper's love and happiness away!!! You know full well that killing Bill will break him! NOW LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Stan growled.

"You've all been brainwashed! No one can see my reasoning! Yes it might break him, but he'll get over it! He's under a spell and I'm trying to break it and make him better!" Ford argued.

"You're wrong! I love Dipper and there's nothing that could make me ever want to hurt him or his family!" Bill yelled from behind us.

Stan and Ford gasped. While they were arguing and yelling, me, Mabel, Dipper, and Pacifica all helped Bill get out of his binds. He was free again. Now he was angry.

"Liar." Ford hissed.

"YOU'RE THE ONE THAT'S LYING!! ALL YOU'VE BEEN DOING IS TRYING TO DESTROY ME, BUT YOU AREN'T THINKING ABOUT HOW DIPPER FEELS! AND YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE HIS GRUNKLE!" Bill shouted. His eyes started to turn red, and his clothes and hair began to take on a similar crimson color.

"dO yOU hAVE aNY iDEA wHAT iM lIKE wHEN iM mAD?!" Bill screamed in his demon voice.

"Bill! Calm down!" Dipper said. He hugged Bill and kissed him until he was back to normal. I touched his arm to help calm him down.

"Ford, can't you see?! BILL ISN'T EVIL ANYMORE! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ACCEPT IT!" Stan shouted at his twin, now standing up and looking at Ford, who also had stood up.

"I'll never believe this demon's lies!" Ford hissed.

"I didn't want to have to do this, but you've given me no CHOICE!" Stan yelled as he punched his own twin in the face and knocked him out.

Stan took away Ford's lab coat and tied him up with some extra rope he found lying around.

"He's finally out. We shouldn't have to worry about him for while. Bill, can you put a lock on the door so he can't get out?" Stan said.

"Of course Fez, after what you just did for me." Bill said. His eyes glowed blue for a second as he put a lock on the door to the lab. He snapped his fingers and 6 keys appeared in all of our hands.

"Now we are the only ones capable of unlocking this door." Bill said.

We all nodded and started the trip back up the stairs. Once we were out and had locked the door behind us, we all went to our respective rooms. I went to the spare room in the attic, Pacifica went back to Northwest Mansion after kissing Mabel goodbye, and Dipper, Bill, and Mabel went back up to the attic. I laid down on my bed and sighed. I slowly drifted off to sleep, exhausted from the long day and all the events that just happened.

Reader's/Third Person POV
After Dipper, Mabel, and Bill got upstairs, Mabel went to the bathroom to take a shower. Bill and Dipper went back to the attic room.

"I'm glad you're ok Bill." Dipper whispered into Bill's chest as he hugged him.

"I just glad that you're ok. If anything happens to you I would never forgive myself, and I'd be so depressed. I love you Dipper Pines." Bill whispered back. He pulled away from the hug and gently put his lips on Dipper's.

Dipper gasped, but immediately pushed back, slowly twining his arms around Bill's neck. Bill wrapped his own arms around Dipper's waist. They moved their mouths in sync, kissing with an intense fiery passion. (Oml this sounds bad😂)

After who knows how long, the two pulled apart for air. They panted, trying to get in enough oxygen as possible.

"I love you too Bill." Dipper said breathlessly.
And they kissed again.

——The End! Epilogue down below——

20 minutes later...

Mabel's POV
I stepped out of the bathroom fully dressed, a towel still on my head, and I walked back to me, Dipper, and Bill's room. I kept the door to the bathroom open so the steam would air out. When I got to our room, I was about to open the door when I heard some strange noises. I hesitated to turn the doorknob, but I decided against it. I've heard those noises before and walked in on what they were doing once...I was kind of traumatized. I smirked to myself.

"HOPE YOU'RE HAVING FUN IN THERE, YOU TWO~" I shouted from outside the door.

I ran down the stairs before they could catch me and turned on some Ducktective in the living room. Waddles came over and I put him in my lap.

I laughed to myself.
I still ship it.
—————————————————————
So how was that? I thought this was pretty good. But it's what you guys think that matters :)

Also, I think we all know what Dip n Dots and Bill were doing in there
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyway, thanks for reading! Remember, THE INTERNET IS A SANCTUARY, BILLDIP IS LIFE, BUY GOLD BYEEEEEE!