Leave Him Alone (Part 1)

Hey my guys, gals, and nonbinary pals! (I stole that from Thomas Sanders, sorry). This one'll be a two parter, and yes this part is bad and you'll probably try to murder one of the characters. Yeahhhh. Well anyway, enjoy! Also, I'll be referring to myself as Cosmic from now on.
—————————————————————
Cosmic's POV
Bill was texting his Pinetree when it happened. He giggled at Dipper's most recent text when a wrinkled, callused hand grabbed his wrist and knocked him out. Bill's unconscious body was dragged into the basement, otherwise known as Ford's lab, and his still-on phone was left behind on the couch. I walked over from the shadows and looked at their conversation.
////////////////////////////////////////////////
hotassdorito⚠️🔥: tell me a joke Pinetree

paranormalpines🌲👽: uhH ok

paranormalpines🌲👽: what did the dorito say to the pinetree

hotassdorito⚠️🔥: idk what?

paranormalpines🌲👽: kid you lookin FIINEEE

hotassdorito⚠️🔥: lol

paranormalpines🌲👽: bill it wasn't that good.

hotassdorito⚠️🔥: it was kinda go-

paranormalpines🌲👽: bill?

paranormalpines🌲👽: BILL?!

paranormalpines🌲👽: BILLL WHAT HAPPENED!!
//////////////////////////
Dipper sounded panicked so I decided to text him to let him know what happened and tell him to get his ass down here.
//////////////////////////
hotassdorito⚠️🔥: Dipper, Bill has been captured by Ford. Get your ass down here now so we can save him.

paranormalpines🌲👽: who are u?!

hotassdorito⚠️🔥: Cosmic. now get the f*ck down here

paranormalpines🌲👽: ok
////////////////////////////////////////////////
I heard a scream, probably from Bill. Dipper's frantic footsteps followed the shriek as he ran down the stairs. Mabel, Pacifica, and I were waiting for him. "I called Stan and he's right behind us. NOW LETS GO AND SAVE BILL ALREADY." I said.
We rushed towards the vending machine in the gift shop and I typed in the code. I yanked open the door. Dipper, Mabel and Pacifica went first while I kept the door open for Stan. Then I joined the others, running down.

"FORD, STOP!!! PLEASE!" Dipper yelled.
"Pinetree! My lov- OW!" Bill screeched. He was bound to a table, face up, by demon-resistant rope. Ford was standing next to the table with a slightly bloody knife.

"Dipper, you're on the wrong side! Bill has plans, he doesn't really love you. You don't know what you're doing!" Ford said.

"LIAR! BILL WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO ME! I KNOW HE LOVES ME, AND I KNOW YOU'RE TRYING TO TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME, ALL BECAUSE YOU CAN'T ACCEPT ANYTHING OUT OF THE NORM WITH YOUR DAMN MIND!" Dipper screamed.

"YEAH, THEY DO LOVE EACH OTHER! I'VE NEVER EVER SEEN ANY NON-LOVING INTENT FROM EITHER OF THEM! AND I CAN READ BOTH OF THEIR MINDS!!!" I yelled.

"IF YOU REALLY LOVE DIPPER, YOU'LL LET BILL GO!" Mabel and Pacifica screeched.

"I don't believe any of you! Bill has manipulated and hypnotized all of your minds! Now I'm going to make sure it stops." Ford seethed.

Ford pulled out a gun a pressed it into Bill's back, right where his heart was. Bill whimpered and closed his eyes.

"Pinetree, Shooting Star, Llama, Cosmic. Please help me. A-And Dipper, I-I love you." Bill whispered.

Click!
"NO!" Dipper cried.

"Time to die Bill."
"NOT IF I CAN HELP IT!!" A voice screamed from behind us.

"Stan?" was all Ford could say before he was tackled by his twin.
—————————————————————
MWAHAHAHAHA, I'm evil >:) I left it on a cliffhanger. Plz no kill me. I will say one thing about the next part. I'm posting it in the chapter after the info about Cosmic (Me). This drabble/oneshot is going to end happy, and someone may or may not die. Depends on how I'm feeling when I write it. Well, I'm going to go write the next chapters now! Remember, ILLUSION IS REALITY, HOLOGRAMS ARE THE UNIVERSE, GAY PRIDE IS LIFE, BYEEEE!! COSMIC, OUT! *hops in trashcan and closes lid*