Roses (Part 2)

IM SORRY PLZ DONT KILL ME!!! *~*
I would have updated earlier but uh.....i got caught up in life. I'd say I say I was busy all week but that would be a lie. I was lazy. Sorry ;-; But you guys haven't murdered me yet so here's your reward! New chapter, :>
Enjoy!
—————————————————————
Previously...

He stopped at Room 618. He stared at the door for a minute, preparing himself for all the tubes, machines, and wires that would be attached to his beloved Pinetree. Bill took a deep breath and opened the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bill gasped. He expected to see all the wires and tubes, but he never thought it would get this bad in the two days he was gone. He slowly walked over to Dipper's bed, where Dipper was just waking up.

Bill sat down in a blue vinyl chair next to the bed. Dipper yawned and turned his head to the side so he wouldn't detach himself from the machines.

"Hi Bill." Dipper's voice was shaky and rough, because of how little he used it and how close he was to dying. Dipper was diagnosed with lung disease just six months ago. His disease had gotten progressively worse as the months went on, up until now, where he was nearly on his deathbed. Bill had visited him every day while he was in the hospital and only left once or twice a week.

"Hi Pinetree. How...how's it going?"
"Eh, definitely could be better."

Dipper let out a string of violent coughs, upsetting the machines for a minute. Bill grasped Dipper's hand so tightly to the point where if his grip was any tighter, Dipper would lose blood circulation in his hand. After he stopped coughing, Bill loosened his grip and put the roses that he'd bought in a water-filled vase on a table next to the bed. Silence soon filled the room, apart from the steady beeping of the heart monitor.

"Hey Bill?"
"Yeah?"
"*cough* I love you."
"I love you too, please don't leave me Dipper."
"I can't hold on any longer. Tell Mabel and *cough* Stan and Ford that I love them."

Bill frantically pushed a button on the wall, calling the doctors and nurses over to the room. His face had become streaked with new tears as he watched Dipper slowly die.

"Mason, please. They need you. I need you."
"I love you Bill."
"I-I love you too."

Dipper closed his eyes.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Doctors and nurses nearly broke down the door as the heart monitor let out the final beep, telling them they were too late. Bill's head dropped as Dipper's hand went limp in his own and Dipper's chest ceased all movement.

Time of Death- 3:40:33 PM

Bill started sobbing as he curled up in the chair, still holding his now-dead boyfriend's hand. Doctors started to detach Dipper's body from the machines as a kind male nurse rubbed Bill's back, comforting him.

"I'm sorry, sir." The nurse said.

Bill's body shook with heavy sobs as salty tears hit the floor.

Goodbye, Dipper.

Just kidding I'm not that evil (•w-)

One teardrop managed to slip from Bill's eye and hit Dipper's cold, dead hand. The teardrop turned yellow upon contact and seeped into his skin. The teardrop spread in veins across Dipper's hand and body, glowing intensely. Then a bright light burst on top of Dipper's chest, coating his body in a blue glow. When the glow dimmed, Dipper sat up. He was alive.

"What? I...I'm ALIVE?!"

Bill's head shot up. He stared at Dipper, who was now alive, and a wide smile broke out onto his face. He stood up and almost crushed Dipper as he hugged him.

"YOU'RE ALIVE!"
"How?"
"My tears...I guess. I mean I'm a demon, that's probably something I could do. Although demon tears can only heal people, so you must not have been dead yet!"

Bill laughed like there was no tomorrow, crying happy tears.

"I'm so glad you're back."
"Me too."

Bill grabbed Dipper's face and pulled him into a searing kiss. Dipper kissed back and wrapped his arms around Bill's neck. They didn't let go of each other for a while, afraid that if they did, the other would leave them.

By then, all the doctors had finished unhooking Dipper from the machines. They all had left before Dipper came back to life, so Bill and Dipper were alone. Bill pulled back from their intense lip lock, standing up.

"Wanna go home?" Bill asked, helping his boyfriend stand up and get off the bed.
"Yeah." Dipper said.
—————————————————————
I couldn't bear to kill off Dipdip, and I know I'd probably have a whole army after my head if I did. Are you happy with how it ended? I am.........pretty much. Sorry for not posting lately, I'm starting to get really lazy and uh...yeah. I'll try to post more often, but I can't guarantee when I update my other books. I will try my best to get off my ass and post more, though. Until then, peace out! Remember, REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM, BUY SILVER, BYEEE! :3