My Punk Boyfriend

Heyo guys! I'm finally back and ready with some oneshots! I'm sorry I haven't posted any Billdip lately, I kinda lost the touch and I ran out of ideas, but I still really like Billdip and I might continue this book! I've finally gotten my notifications taken care of so I'm ready to write again! This one's gonna be a Badass!Punk!Bill and a Vulnerable!Dipper, so enjoy!
—————————————————————
Third Person POV:

Bill stood outside the back of Gravity Falls High School, smoking a cigarette. He took a long drag before blowing out the smoke. He sighed and tapped out the ashes. I hate life, he thought. I hate my parents, I hate school. Well, the last part was kind of untrue.

School, at least for Bill, was the only semi-escape from his hellish life at home. Of course, school wasn't much better. Bill constantly got in trouble for being smart with the teachers and skipping classes. He thought school was boring, plus he was too smart to be stuck in meaningless classes, so he never went. He only had one friend, and that was his boyfriend, Dipper. He loved Dipper like he did nothing else. Protecting him gave him a thrill, an emotion besides the want of existential oblivion.

He pulled his phone out from the soft pocket in his black skinny jeans and plugged in his earbuds. Bill scrolled through his playlist of songs until he found his favorite band and turned on the music. He lit another cigarette and smoked as the music blasted.

Meanwhile with Dipper...

Dipper ran as fast as he could as his bullies, Gideon and Robbie, sprinted after him. I shouldn't have made them mad...I have to find Bill, he thought as he neared the doors. He turned around to see his two attackers slowly getting closer. "I'M GOING TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!" Gideon yelled down the hall. "WE'RE GOING TO DESTROY YOU!" Robbie screamed after him. "I'M MAKING THE THREATS HERE, ROBBIE." Dipper cringed, turned around, and ran faster towards the back doors. Almost there....

He pushed the doors open right as he slammed arm first into the handle and he kept running. He didn't wait to see whether the doors would close on the other boys as he ran. His lungs burned with adrenaline, his legs wanting to give out. Dipper was never the athletic type, so it was a miracle that he had gotten this far without collapsing from exhaustion. Suddenly, he heard a bang behind him. He turned around for one quick second to see Robbie kicking open the heavy metal door to the school. Gideon nearly ran him over, though, as his short little legs carried him closer to Dipper.

Dipper panicked and tried to run faster, but he slammed into a soft warm surface and fell back in surprise. Just as he was about to fall back onto the pavement, a smooth, equally warm hand wrapped around Dipper's back and held him in a dip. He sighed in relief and stood up, hugging Bill. Then he let go, remembering Gideon and Robbie. "Bill, hel-" Dipper tried to say before Robbie's fist came out nowhere and hit Dipper's shoulder and knocked him to the side.

Bill whipped around and stared Robbie in the eyes, daring him to make another move. His eyes smoldered with a hatred so deep and a fire so bright you'd think a little human was having a small violent campfire behind them. Robbie immediately backed up, scared of what Bill might do to him. "What did I tell you about staying away from him?" Bill growled. When Robbie said nothing in response, he said "I told you to back off!"

Gideon came out of nowhere and slapped Bill. He tried to kick Bill's leg but his was too short. Bill slowly turned his head around to look at Gideon as the fire in his eyes burned so bright you would say they glowed. "I said," Bill snarled, slowly make a tight fist with his hand, "back off!" Gideon turned around, about to run, but he was too late. Bill's fist smashed into the back of his head and knocked him out. Bill whipped around to give Robbie the death glare of his life, of which Robbie responded by slowly backing away and then turning and sprinting back to the school.

The fire in Bill's eyes slowly softened before going out completely as he turned back to Dipper. "You ok?" He said. Dipper ran over and hugged Bill tightly. "Thank you..." Dipper whispered into Bill's chest. Bill hugged him back and rubbed his hair reassuringly. "You're welcome."
—————————————————————
So how'd ya like it? Yeah, I know it ended different, unlike what I usually write, but I wanted to switch things up a little :3 This one was recommended by CJQuartz , thank you so much ^_^ Alright that's all i've got for now, luv y'all and byeeeeeee! COSMIC, OUT!