Roses (Part 1)

Just so you know guys, this one is going to be sad. Please don't kill me...
Break out the tissues and the ice cream because I just bought y'all some tickets to the feels train. *hands you tickets* Get ready. I'm sorry. There's two parts to this and this part isn't that sad, but the next part will be...plz don't throw knives at me.
—————————————————————
Reader/Third Person POV

Bill stepped on the bus with his head down. He walked through the aisle and picked a random seat, not caring if someone was there or not. Luckily for him, he was alone.

Bill sighed and leaned back. He lifted a hand up to his face and started chewing on his nails. I really hope Pinetree's still okay. If he isn't...I really just don't know, He thought.

After a while, maybe about 15 minutes, the bus pulled up to a small sign in front of a tall white building.

Gravity Falls Hospital.

It screeched to a halt and slowly opened the doors, allowing passengers to leave and enter the bus. Bill stepped off the bus's stairs and watched the doors close before it pulled away. He started walking through the light rain, approaching the clean automatic doors of the building. The doors silently slid open and he walked inside the warm lobby.

Bill wiped his shoes on the carpet and pulled the bouquet of roses that he bought for Dipper out of his raincoat.

"I'm here to see Mason Pines." Bill said to the lady at the front desk.

"Name and Relationship to Mason Pines?" She said emotionlessly, not moving her eyes from the computer in front of her.

"I-I'm his boyfriend, Bill Cipher." Bill replied shakily.

The lady nodded slightly. She typed something in on the computer and printed out a name sticker.

"Here. He's in Room 618 on Level 3, West Wing." She said, finally looking up and pointing to the elevator to the right of the desk.

"Thank you ma'am." Bill said, taking the sticker from her. He peeled the paper backing off the sticker and stuck it on his now-dry raincoat as he walked towards the elevator. The sticker read,

Bill Cipher, Visitor
Visiting: Mason Pines
Room 618, West Wing, Level 3
3:30 PM - Friday, October 13, 2018.

Bill pressed the "up" button on the elevator and waited quietly for it to arrive. The doors opened and he stepped in, still holding the bouquet of roses. The doors closed as he pressed 3, and the elevator went up.

When the elevator doors opened again, he stepped out and started walking, looking for a sign pointing to the West Wing. Finally he found an arrow pointing out the West Wing. Bill took a left and started counting the numbers on the wooden doors.

612, 613, 614, 615, 616, 617, 618, Bill counted in his head. He stopped at Room 618. He stared at the door for a minute, preparing himself for all the tubes, machines, and wires that would be attached to his beloved Pinetree. Bill took a deep breath and opened the door.
—————————————————————
Ok yeah, so this part wasn't that bad. You're probably thinking, "JUST GET THE SAD PART OVER WITH." And I get it. But I don't want to break your hearts yet. I'll put in a happy one next, then the second, really sad part in the chapter after that. So stay tuned, and hang on. Peace out!