dancing - markus

"Where are we going?" Markus said, a questioning look in his eyes as he looked into my mischievous ones. I giggled, gripping his hand in mine as we traveled into the car. "You remember those Friday nights? Just dance?" Markus grew pink. "I...remember." I giggled remembering Markus dance moves, he was so cute to.

"Well i believe its time to show them off, hm?" He suddenly pulled away, "Nope, no thanks i'd rather keep my dirty dancing to myself." He argued, but held a small smile anyway. I whined. "Come on hon. Your amazing, besides, im meeting up with Connor. You can have some bromance on the dance floor."

Markus whined now, "Oh. Connor? Since when did you know him?!" I got into the passenger seat as Markus started the car. "Ever since i worked with Hank on a case, he's pretty cool, besides i want to see him have fun to, poor bastard."

"Why's that?" Markus asked as i looked out the window, watching lights go by. "Never had someone i suppose, except Hank. Lord knows if i've ever seen him actually do something fun." I frowned, Markus noticed, he held my hand, running a thumb softly against my hand. I smiled. "Besdies, maybe you'll be best friends or something."

~

Once we arrived, we could hear the loud music from outside as i excitedly got out, Markus laughed at me as i rolled my eyes playfully. "You ready?" I asked, looking to him as he took a breath. "Y-Yeah." I squeezed his hand, then ran in causing him to stumble as i laughed.

Once in, it was packed with androids and humans, i jumped, looking and seeing no loner android. "Markus, help me find Connor!" I shout over the loud music as he nods, smirking he lifts me up on his shoulders as i scream, then soon giggle.

Soon many other people decided we were cool so they began to do the same, luckily i saw the bar, Connor watching the crowd, uncomfortably. I pointed ahead, Markus then easily walked and shuffled through the crowed to the bar. Once getting close enough Connor looked up, and seeing me smiled.

"You seem to be having fun." Connor smiled once Markus set me down, i smiled, hugging Connor as he hugged back, an seeing Markus, hid like a lost puppy behind me. "Connor, this is Markus, my boyfriend, Markus, Connor, the loner i told you about." Connor flicked me playfully, i giggled.

"Hey man, nice meeting you." Markus extended a hand as Connor nodded, shaking his hand. "Nice to meet you, Markus. I'm Connor." He said, i rolled my eyes. "Yep..." Markus said. After a long moment of awkward silence i quickly spoke, "How about drinks?"

"That would be nice." Markus said, Connor shrugged. "Come on buddy, help me out." I gripped Connor's arm and hoisting him to the bartender, making him yelp. "Yes, ill have 2 android drinks and scotch please." The bartender nodded, handing me scotch and two purple liquid filled drinks. I smirk.

"Drink up, sweetheart." I hand Connor his drink, he squirms seeing it. "Loosen up. Time to have fun." Connor blinked, looking me and the drink. "Define fun." I roll my eyes, grabbing the drink and pressing it to his lips, he gasps, i smirk.

After swallowing the liquid, he coughs. "I didn't give you consent!" I laugh, Markus appears behind me, holding my waist. "Well, time to dance, maybe you'll feel a little looser, Connor." I smile, turning i run into the pile of people.

Markus looked to Connor, who looked nauseous seeing the sweating pile of people. "You got it man-" He chugged his drink, tossing it aside on the table. "N-Not really, im not much of a fun person..."

Tell me about it. Markus thought, but he grabbed the mans arm, pulling him in much to Connor's protesting. Once finding you, both boys blushed drastically. There you were dancing your heart out, hair flying, ass shaking, didn't matter. "Woah." Markus blushed. Connor gulped.

"Boys! Come on, shake your damn ass!" You laughed aloud, both boys look to each other, nervous and red. "Oh for god's sake." You suddenly appeared in front of them, holding each of thier hands as you moved, simply jumping. "Just copy me."

Markus moved, not really enjoying but seeing you, smiled. Connor moved, nervous but followed you. Soon you slowly moved into a simple hip shake, both boys copied, soon laughing at each other wholeheartedly.

Soon, a android with black hair and smooth brown eyes grabbed Connor's arm, "Come on sweetheart, let's go have some fun." Connor, with a open mouth look to you. You just nodded with a wide smile. "(Y/n)!" He yelled as he was pulled away, you laughed.

"How you feeling?" Markus yelled, eyes wide, obviously drunk from the strong robotic drink. You nodded, "Fucking amazing!"

Minutes later, your's and Markus's song came on. You grinned as Markus smirked, into dancing you cleared the crowd, who watched with curious eyes. You looked to Markus, who got ready. You kissed his cheek, and began.

Lol this chapter's so crazy and random but oh well.

You moved with the beat, loving every second of it as everyone cheered, you could hear Markus laughing at himself. You smiled. Hours passed as you grew more drunk, or tired, didn't matter.

"Ready to go home?" Markus asked, you nodded, yawning. He smiled, holding your hand and exiting. Feeling the cool air you sighed happily. "Hope Connor isn't dead." You mutter, Markus nodded, getting in with you. "He seemed nice, like you said, loner, but cool."

"Yay, you made friends!" You cheered, hiccuping in the process. He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. He's got spirit, i see why you like him." You nodded, you sighed, shutting your eyes as you fell quickly asleep.

Suddenly you woke with a jolt, Markus cursed. "Hey baby, just getting you out, relax." He cooed, picking you up with ease as he carried you inside, once in your shared bedroom, he stripped you as you lay, lazy.

"I need to teach you more dance moves." You grumble, dismissing the pj's Markus gave you. He nodded with a small smile, placing them back as he striped to his boxers. "I think i beat you, out there on stage. All the ladies were over me." Markus winked as he laid facing you. You growled playfully.

"But i was only paying attention to you." He added, touching his forehead with yours, you smiled. "Same here, im such a good teacher." Markus looked to you, "You are."

Moments passed, Markus closed his eyes. You stared longingly. You griped his hand underneath the blankets. "I love you, Markus." You mutter softly, leaning into his touch you placed your head in the crook of his neck.

Just as you were about to doze off, you hear Markus mutter. "I love you too, (Y/n)." You grinned, falling asleep hearing the beat of his electronic heart.

Y'all i cant i made this book when i was like 12 omg YIKES