sunday morning - markus

"What are you doing?" Markus asked, a small smile on his face as she stared with intently at a wall in front of her, as if it was some staring contest. "I...don't know." She muttered, still glaring at the wall as Markus rolled his eyes, sitting down next to her, rubbing her back softly.

"Anything wrong?" He muttered quietly, she leaned into his touch, sighing softly. "Its just a...weird morning." She muttered, rubbing her eyes. Markus gave a worrying look but nonetheless brushed it off. "Hungry? I made pancakes?" He asked, standing as (Y/n) nodded, slowly standing. 

After eating (Y/n) fell silent again, picking at her food and eating one bite whenever Markus caught her. "Babe, what's wrong? Your making me worry." He sighed, reaching over and grasping his hands in hers as she looked to her lap, breathing heavily.

"I don't feel so good-" You gagged, Markus widened his eyes, quickly running to you and guiding you to the bathroom, where you proceeded to puke your guts out. You wiped your mouth with a napkin, muttering to Markus who gently cooed next to you. "Told you it was a off morning." You groaned, he frowned. 

"You have a fever." He muttered, touching your forehead. You moaned in agony as your throat attacked you, stomach ached for food, and you felt oddly...weird. Markus picked you up, and carried you upstairs to the bed.

Placing you in, he sat there, staring at you with worry. "You look like you've never seen a fever before." You chuckled weakly, he frowned more. "I don't like you getting sick, it's the third time this month, besides, no one likes to see thier girlfriend sick." He kissed your forehead before leaving, saying he will bring soup. 

When do i tell him?

Coming back, Markus placed a bowl of warm, carrot soup. He placed a cool rag against your stricken forehead, his free hand griped your own. You stared at Markus, feeling the guilt wash over you, you suddenly she him widen his eyes at you. "Why are you crying, my love?" He wiped the fresh tear away as you held your face in your hands. 

"Markus, i've been lying to you." You sputter, your mind raced as you wondered if he would be mad or not, would he still love you? "Okay, shhh, that's fine. Do you wanna talk about it?" He hummed, holding you close as you shut your eyes. No more lying, you suppose.

"Markus...im pregnant."

Silence echoed for what seemed like forever because Markus finally gave some reaction. "Really?" You face palmed, glaring at Markus as his emotionless face stared into your own. "Your...pregnant?" You nodded, rolling your eyes. Markus smiled. 

"And im...a dad?" He asked in disbelief, you nodded, feeling a smile creep on your face when joy filed Markus's eyes. "I'm a dad!" He cheered, standing and holding his head. You laughed as he shouted with joy as he jumped, overcome as tears began leaking down his face. 

"I'm gonna be a father!" He yelled, pulling you up to him as he held you in his arms, shaking you and holding you close as your sickness faded away by joy as you placed your arms around his neck, smiling like you were crazy. 

"I hope it's a boy." You mutter into his ear as a squeals, "Um a girl! Of course! I want her to grow up just like you, strong, independent, sweet-" You cut in with a loving kiss to his lips. "Your pushing it." You smiled, cupping his face in your hands as your noses touched. 

"I think, if it's a boy, i might name it Carl." You mutter, Markus widened his eyes, blinked and began crying out of grief but joy. You smiled, "Come here sweetheart." You sat down as Markus went to his knees, letting himself rest his head on your chest, his hands went to your stomach, gently rubbing. 

"Your so stupid." He muttered, kissing your neck before hugging you again. You smiled, "I know." 

The Sunday morning sun greeted you still, peaking through the curtains as light filled the room, joy spread as the morning sun shined bright on you and Markus.

bloop.