lustful desire - connor [smut]

Hey everyone! I made this chapter a long time ago, like years I guess haha. It has been brought to my attention about how this may trigger my fans. The problem is that you or (Y/n) is drinking before any acts are done in this chapter, which does not mean she gave consent. I'm deeply horrified, and want you all to know I did NOT think about the deeper meaning of giving consent. Please forgive me, I was young, and now older I am much more knowledgeable. Thank you to the person that called me out (not in a threatening way of course!) and this matter has hopefully been fixed. I understand many of you like this chapter, so there have only been changes to its plot (slightly). If any other chapters trigger you, or you would simply like to bring up any other problems, please don't be afraid to message me! Thanks a bunch loves <3

- Olivia

~

"Alright please dont wreck the house, i actually like living here."

"We get it dad." You giggle, standing and patting his back, pushing him out the door with Sumo. "Alright, love you hon-" You slammed the door as you trotted back down to sit again, you looked at Connor, who began picking up your popcorn mess. "Connor, what are you doing?" You asked with a sly smile, he looked to you, blinked, and spoke in a calm voice. "Cleaning up the mess?" 

You sigh, rolling your eyes you stood and pushed Connor onto the couch. "You don't half to do that. Let's watch a movie." You flopped next to him, scrolling through movies, thinking which one will Connor like. But you didnt notice he was staring at you, perplexed. 

He wanted to say something, but he couldn't stop his brown eyes from traveling to your exposed bra peeking out from your loose shirt. Connor gulped, quickly looking away when you turned to him, if Connor was human, perhaps he probably would be a tomato with how much he was freaking out. 

If only i understood these emotions she made me have...

"Terminator seems fitting, ish." She shrugged, clicking play. A hour passed and Connor was back at staring at...well your boobs. He felt hot, well or at least that's how humans described lust, he supposed. But he didn't want to make (Y/n) uncomfortable so he sat, squirming every so often. 

You noticed this, you looked at the bottle your dad left out, you grabbed it, drinking it. "Stop thinking it, (Y/n). He's a damn robot." You mutter to yourself. Minutes passed and you saw Connor place a hand on your shoulder. "Perhaps you should stop drinking, Miss Anderson. I see your...drunk, off your mind as humans say."

You furrowed your eyebrows. You saw Connor's eyes move to your boobs, and rolled your eyes. "Connor your so stupid." You lunged at him, he gasped as his back hit the couch, your lips pressing against his own. You gripped his collar. Connor looked everywhere but you, his system placing many and many warnings in front of his eyes. 

He used his hands to grasp your shoulders, pulling you away. "As much as I enjoy kissing you Miss Anderson, you are intoxicated. Your cosumement of alcohol may have clouded your judgements, and i'd much rather kiss you when you are sober." 

You blinked a few times, cursing as you sat back down. "T-Thanks Connor, really. That's really sweet that you...stopped i guess? Letting me get a clear head I mean." 

Connor tipped his head. "Every person you are with should always ask for consent. Even to kissing you, or even holding your hand." His tone was serious, yet still very soft. You agreed quietly, watching the movie as you thought about the moment. What were you thinking? Kissing Connor like that, not giving him a chance to freaking catch his breath?!

"If you are wondering, I'm not mad, (Y/n)." You widened your eyes to see Connor staring at you, his face relaxed and gently squeezing your shoulder. "I...Im sorry Connor." Seeing your dropped mood, Connor frowned.