a chance - daniel

i changed it a little lol sorry 

"I thought they killed this one." You spoke, looking at the mangled corpse of the famous deviant, you grimaced, still eyeing the stained blue blood. The man, your boss for your department shrugged. "Probably to spare a buck, though i don't think anyone would want him after seeing what he did to the family on the rooftop."

"Possibly." You mutter quietly, he nods leaving you to your work. You sigh, looking on. He held a light shade of blonde hair and calm blue eyes, you frowned noticing how many parts you needed. You placed your gloves on, tucking your hair into your work hat that held a stitch across the hat, 'CYBERLIFE'.

You placed your earphones inside your ears, humming quietly to Dear Happy, Dodie (top notch song lol) you grabbed a part of a shoulder. You worked carefully, making sure its biocompents were carefully healed and set in the right places. You replaced it's shoulder, taking out the large bullet still lodged into it. 

After finally managing to create a correct "heart" for the deviant, which you remembered was named Daniel. You placed the heart in slowly, seeing his eyes lite up and soon he began jerking, you hissed, cursing. "W-Where am i!? Let me go!"

"Hey! It's alright, your safe!" You spoke gently, holding his arms down, he hissed. "W-Who are you?" He muttered, hearing your calm and collected voice. "I'm a repair person at CyberLife, i just fixed you up so you can be taken to someone else, if they desire you of course."

Daniel cursed, "I d-don't want to be anyone's! I want to be alone! I can't see!" He began freaking out once more, you shushed him, quickly searching through parts and parts until finally you found the right component. "Here hon! Relax." 

You placed the tiny chip into his neck, he blinked, and his blue eyes returned, he looked to you, and softened. You gave a small smile, "Hello Daniel." You began to reach for a watered rag, he flinched when you got close. You frowned. 

"I'm not gonna hurt you." You mutter, looking into his eyes, Daniel gulped, you gently wiped the side of his face, staining the white rag with blue. He looked down, you could see his LED changed from red to yellow. "Humans are not as nice as you."

"I know how you feel." You softly say, mostly to yourself, Daniel looks to you as he lays on the metal bed. You looked to him, turning pink. "Why is that?" He asked, his voice turning into a whisper as he noticed your changing expressions. You strained yourself out, and huffed, continuing to clean his arms. "Bad family, daddy never loved me and mommy was to busy to even acknowledge me so i left em. Simple as that." 

Daniel frowned, "I'm sorry to hear about that." He muttered. You looked to him, placing the rag in your lap, you blinked, and sighed. "Your not a bad man you know?" He smiled, hearing your confession turn his LED and blue for a second. "You are a nice person..."

"(Y/n)...just call me (Y/n)." You smile, trowing the rag into the trash next to you, Daniel watched you with a fascinating smile. "Alright...im gonna let you out of these latches. Please don't run because unfortunately i don't want you to get shot when running out those doors." You mentioned your head to the exit, Daniel nodded, looking to your gentle hands. 

You carefully un-clipped Daniel's arms, your hand holding his wrist's as you set them in his lap. "I hear you singing earlier." He muttered, once sitting up, he looked to you. You blushed. "Oh." He chuckled seeing your flushed cheeks. "Your a beautiful singer, if i do say so myself." You now scoffed at him. "Hm. Take your shirt off, pretty please." You ask, turning and trotting over to a large bin full of android shirts, and by on grabbing one, Daniel frowned seeing it. 

"I'm almost done hon. Almost." You handed him the shirt as he placed it in his lap. You grabbed a fresh wet rag and began cleaning his smooth cut chest. "Are they going to erase my memory?" He muttered, frowning as his eyes traveled to the RK600 on his shirt. You nodded, frowning when seeing Daniel's eyes have a slight gloss to them.