friendship - connor x daniel

it's short but ill probs do all the connor votes cuz i love connor lol but i might do the same vote thing with markus or something

A uncomfortable silence stood between the two in the big empty apartment. Daniel crossed his arms, sitting angrily on the plain couch. Connor frowned, following him and carefully sitting next to him. 

"I'm so-"

"Shut up." Daniel growled, staring ahead, remembering how his heart jumped at the sight of Connor. How beautiful and nice the man was. And then he lied to him, and it costed him his life. Connor looked to the man, seeing the small frown and saddened look in his eyes as he daydreamed. 

"Hey." Connor passes him a box, brightly pink and girlish. Daniel stares at the girl on the front, holding and showing off her wrist as poor beads with a tiny string hang loosely on her arm. Daniel turns to glare at Connor, who gave a sheepish smile. 

"Come on~. I know you want to." Daniel growls, furrowing his eyebrows, yet to Connor he looked like a kid who tried to look intimidating. Connor giggled, unable to control himself. Daniel stopped, seeing his secret crush giggle because of him, he felt heat rise to his cheeks, looking away. 

"Fine, if it makes you get away from me." Daniel pouts, ripping open the box, placing it onto the table, Connor nods, a content look in his eye while he watched the innocent little man stare at him. Connor gave a confident look to Daniel.

Daniel felt very intense under the...haunting gaze of Connor's eyes. He couldn't describe the feeling. It felt like he was floating, yet drowning under the powerful look in the doe eyes. It didnt help much that Connor was smirking at him...and by god it was hot.

"Here, let me help you." Connor stated, feeling powerful when seeing Daniel's flushed cheeks. He scooted closer, touching his hip with Daniel's, making the other try to get away. Connor noticed and quickly wrapped a arm around the boy's waist. 

"Here, grab the string and ill cut it." Daniel nodded, gulping as he felt the warm hand around his waist gently rub his side. Flustered he grabbed a 9 inch string, the clear line easy to be cut. "H-Here." 

Connor hummed, grabbing Daniel's hand and placing it closer to him. "Hold it tight." Connor ordered, the other android nodded, confused to what Connor was doing. Connor then grabbed a part of the string, placed it in his mouth and pulled, causing the easy to break string, well break. Connor looked to Daniel, glinting a mischievous look in his eyes. 

He pulled away, spitting the rest of the string away and looked to Daniel, who seemed to be daydreaming while staring at him. "Daniel? Here." Connor placed his lips closer to Daniel's closed hand that still held the hanging string in the air. He kissed it quickly, then snapped his fingers, pulling away before the blonde could notice. 

But he did.

I hate him. Daniel sighed in his mind. He's so...conflicting. Like he's so cute. I mean look at him. But look at him now. He's...ugh! Hot!

"Did you just kiss...kiss my hand?" Daniel spit out suddenly, and felt dread in the back of his mind. YOU IDIOT. He yelled. Connor leaned back into the couch, now moving his hand around Daniel's shoulder. "Maybe." He shrugged, playing it cool. Even though he was screaming in his own mind. 

"U-Um, ok." Daniel whispered, busying himself as he placed blue beads into the string, sighing. Connor smirked, watching him as he noticed the few looks he gave him every one and awhile.

Score.

"Aren't you gonna help me with this?" Daniel turned, furrowing his eyebrows. Connor nodded, soon sitting next to him. He easily ripped off his own string, sighing huskily soon after, causing the man to squirm next to him at the deep sound. 

Connor asked the apartment to turn on his playlist, consisting of slow, smooth jazz. Just like Hank. Connor wondered where he was at the moment. But his mind was fogged from thinking about Daniel. How he betrayed him made him sick, but he felt now. Maybe that was why he felt so lightheaded when first meeting Daniel, or possibly because he was shot in the shoulder at the time. 

Connor began to hum softly, the light fire across from them gave off a chill vibe as Daniel relaxed finally around Connor. "Excuse me." Connor leaned, eventually laying against Daniel's legs. Daniel stuttered before sighing, feeling the overwhelming red tint his cheeks. 

After another 15 minutes Daniel spoke up over Connor's smooth humming. "I'm done." Connor smiled, "Me too." He sat up, crossing his legs on the couch and faced Daniel. He held out his hand, Daniel looked to him, cautious but gave his hand. Connor placed his created bracelet on Daniel's hand, running his fingers across his wrist before pulling away. "Perfect." He muttered, a closed smile on his face as he turned his head to Daniel who blinked, his LED flashing yellow to blue. 

"H-Here." He cursed, grabbing Connor's hand, moving the clothed sleeve upwards before tie-ing it carefully. Daniel leaned in closer to make sure it was tied, he smelled Connor's cologne and nearly shivered if he didnt bite his lip. "There you go." Daniel said, pulling away and sitting like Connor. 

A moment passed as the mix of jazz and the fire crackling before Daniel spoke up from thier intense gaze. "What now?" Connor blinked, his LED flashed yellow to red as his bit the inside of his cheek. He suddenly lunged forward, causing Daniel to gasp when the soft lips gently pecked his nose. 

He touched his nose, looking to Connor, confusion ran through him. "I'm so sorry. For everything. I wasn't myself, i didn't know what the feeling was when i saw you. And my...program blocked out the feeling of..." Connor trailed off, looking away in shame, placing his head in his hands and placing his feet on the floor. Daniel frowned while watching him. 

"What feeling?" 

"Love." Connor whispered, desperately trying to hold onto the word before it disappeared from his grasp. Daniel hitched his breath, looked to his wrist, and held a gentle smile. Perhaps it was time, now that Connor expressed it, Daniel could understand now. He understood what he felt, love.

Daniel hummed, still sitting in his position, closing his eyes, realizing in his memory that sudden look when he first met Connor, how stunned and how he slightly stumbled on his words when the two met eyes. Daniel opened his eyes when he heard a tiny, far away sniffle.

Daniel watched, a forever staying frown on his face as Connor tried furiously wiping away the tears leaking down his face as quiet as possible. Daniel leaned forward slightly, grabbing Connor's arm, making the man look to him. 

Daniel lifted a hand to gently wipe away the tears, and smiled seeing the innocent doe eyes he remembered. Connor's LED forever changed from yellow to red when he stared at Daniel. What was he doing?

Daniel smiled, leaning forward and kissing Connor's lips ever so gentle. Connor hitched his breath, widening his eyes before closing them. He carefully placed a hand on Daniel's neck, pulling him in for more. 

Pulling away both didnt strand far, Connor looked down seeing Daniel play with the bracelet on his wrist. "Your forgiven." Daniel smiled, still feeling the smooth touch of Connor's lips on his own.