stars - markus x connnor

these requests make sure this book stays alive so keep em coming haha! But i didn't even think about these little cuties together so thanks! Loves :3

Connor looked out onto the empty, wind driven field of grass, he watched him, silently as he sat on the bench yards away, head in his hands as he tried to understand like he did. Connor couldn't describe what he felt when his eyes fell of him, it was a hell of a lot. He felt like he could trust Markus, much to the dismay he was awfully quiet to the android. 

Connor watched as a small smile fell onto the smooth, clean cut face of Markus as his eyes looked to the midnight sky, watching it with wonder. Connor stood, walking towards him he saw the blue and green eyes follow him, then he frowned. Connor stopped, he felt dread in his throat when he sat peacefully next to the android. Silence racked them. Markus shivered, wishing he brought another coat, it was the beginning of December anyhow.

Connor looked to him, eyes furrowed in confusion. "Your cold? But how?" Markus looked to Connor, suddenly feeling warm under the gaze of the innocent little android. "I don't know, i just felt it." He shrugged, now sitting up as Connor nodded, now looking at the midnight sky, seeing the thousands of tiny little white dots that lined it. 

Markus smiled as he watched Connor feel joy. He could see his LED changed to a yellowish red. He knew Connor had taken a chance for him, siding with him and all, and becoming a close, yet usual friend. 

"Why do you come here?" Connor asked suddenly. "Why do you feel, and i cannot?" He muttered softly, bowing his head as Markus looked to Connor, his eyes trailed Connor's. He pulled Connor closer to him, griping one of his hands in a firm grip. 

"Look at me." He asked softly, Connor showed his brown eyes to him, wondering how this would change anything. "What do you feel when your with me?" Markus spoke boldly, he could hear his heartbeat increase faster when he saw Connor look away. "I don't know." 

"Yes you do." Markus barked in a harsh whisper. Connor gulped. "Your scared?" Markus asked softly. Connor shook his head, and looked down at thier hands. "I feel...lightheaded." He muttered, he held a confused gaze at the interlinked hands. 

"Do you feel...happy to see me?" Markus asked warily, he felt his heart gush as Connor smiled to himself. "Every time i see you i can't help but...smile." Markus moved closer, thier waists touched as Markus moved his head closer to Connor's. 

Connor felt hot, and kinda scared. "How about now?" Connor heard his voice smoothly go to his ear, he licked his lips. "I...like this." Connor stated, suddenly moved closer as he put a free hand onto Markus's thigh. Markus gasped slightly, and looked to Connor who only hid a smile. 

"Do you hate me?" Markus felt tears cloud his eyes, he was in a daze as he watched Connor frown. "Never." Connor suddenly whispered, surprising himself as he moved his hand to cup the cheek of Markus, who leaned into the touch. 

"Please. Stop...don't cry." Connor softly said, and hitched his breath. His lips were so close, so close to touch. Connor felt frustrated at himself, he wanted to connect, to understand Markus. And love him. 

"Kiss me." Connor spoke sharply, Markus looked to him. "W-What?" Connor placed a hand through his hair, biting his lip in frustration as he looked to Markus, who looked...lost. "I want to feel. I want to feel you...i want to...love you." He spoke in a whisper as Markus grasped onto air, taken aback. 

In a swift motion Markus grabbed Connor's face softly in his hands and kissed gently. Connor, shut his eyes at the smooth touch of Markus's lips on his, he wanted more, he let a hand go to the back of Markus's head and pushed him closer, the kiss was intense, both searching for feeling. 

Pulling away, Connor felt static, like a needle in a haystack he finally found feeling. He loved Markus, he was his one of his best friends, he saved his life, he felt honored to love such a man. Connor felt hot fresh tears (gotta bring the tears in >:)) leak out of him, he silently cried as Markus watched in astonishment. 

Connor lunged for him, tackling him to the ground in a hug, holding him close Connor whispered the words that were trapped in his heart. "Ever since i met you i couldn't understand you, you were different then most, you were independent but cared for me, even if i was on the wrong side. You took me in i felt home. I felt love and appreciation for you. And it hurts that i couldn't tell you before, i wish i could- i...wish i could." Connor sobbed into the man's chest, Markus hitched his breath at Connor's words. 

He hesitated before running a hand through the smooth hair Connor had, feeling fresh tears of his own, he chuckled. "It's alright Connor. I feel it to, and its okay to feel like that, to feel so helpless under your eye, it pained me. But i loved you, loved you in my dreams, my thoughts, everything."

Both men looked to each other, and quickly kissed again, love and warmth filled the heated kiss as both men felt thier heart's swarm, Connor held his face, Markus kept his close, holding his back lovingly. Pulling away once more Connor opened his eyes, wide he spilled out his thought. 

"I love you."

Markus smiled big, "I love you to, Connor." He pulled him in for a hug before Connor laid on the grass next to him.  Connor held his hand, running a thumb over it. "Now i see why you come out here, all your thoughts can just leave, the silence is..."

"Beautiful?" Markus finished, looking to Connor with a small smile, he rested his forehead against Connor's. Connor smiled, looking at the man. He placed his head on Markus's chest, watching the stars with a joy he never felt before. 

"Definitely."

~

Yeet