please i can't loose you - connor

this is a new thing ill be doing. 

so what it is, it is where ill write the one shot but then a line like this ---------- will show a different story, kinda like the game

hope ill update more soon!

~

Guns were never your favorite, especially now. You could hear the ship groan as thousands ran though it, including you as bright lights and gun shots seemed to stick in your mind. You ran with North, one of your close friends as each of you barley escaped. 

You and her aided in saving some, only to get nearly caught. But soon you ran into Markus, and someone to familiar. Connor looked to you, shocked and appalled. "(Y/n)? What are you doing here?" He moved closer to you, placing a hand on your cheek, you turned away, looking to Markus as he bickered with North on what to do.

"I was in this all along. Seems like you were here to..." You wavered your lips, Connor bit the inside of his cheek, he felt empty in the pit of his stomach. "I'm a deviant now. You gotta get out of here." 

"I won't leave without you." You gripped his arm when he began to turn away. The sound of shouting men came closer. Connor looked to you, you saw the saddened and empty look in his eyes. He moved closer, gently placing his lips on yours, "I love you."

"Markus you won't make it!" North yelled over the chaos as Markus stopped, looking to the three of you. "It's our only chance, our people can escape and they will evacuate when the ship sinks. Go!" 

Soon you and Connor were running with North, your heart pumped, you lungs grasped for air but you kept running along with Connor who kept close to you. North saw Simon, and ran. You saw guards and quickly pulled out your handgun, shooting two in the head as Connor tackled one to the floor, choking him. 

You walked, a solemn look on your face as you aimed for his head, shooting Connor quickly got off, looked to you. "Come on." You said, catching up with Simon and North, now seeing Josh in the mix. 

"We need to go, North." Simon bellowed, feeling the saddened feeling of his friend possibly being lost, Josh agreed, and looked to you. "Thought you would be dead." You smiled at him, "Don't jinx it hon." You turned, aiming perfectly in a split second and shot a lone guard in the head. 

Following your shot, everything was so fast. Markus returned to the group, and you all began running, you could see the exit but a sudden cry made you stop, as well as the rest of the group. North laid, reaching out for any of you as she held her side. Your ears pounded, you were about to run for her but Markus beat you to it. 

You quickly covered, shooting carelessly at the guards until Markus stunned them, you aided in helping the pair to the group, where Josh and Simon aided in helping them jump to safety. Connor saw them move forward and quickly began shooting.

"Connor!" You yelled, so close to the exit, to safety. But like hell you were leaving your best friend, lover. It didn't matter. Connor dogged and hit. You couldn't get a clear shot, Connor grunted as his stomach was hit, then a shot at his shoulder. You felt your heart stop, the overwhelming heartbeat in your ears turn to silence. 

Connor sat on his knees, a guard placed a gun to his head as Simon looked to you, yelling for you as he ran to you. "NO!" A bellowed scream flew from your mouth as the shot gave off a bright light, Connor shut his eyes, remembering you as his last moment. He slumped to the floor, a pale figure replaced him as Simon finally pulled you from your stuck spot. 

You and Simon jumped, you felt your tears mix with the murky water, you swam away. The only feeling you felt was survival as you tried to push away the emotions. You followed Simon, seeing the group yards away and collect in a abandoned church.